Search results

1. Mupen64 Man

Long time no post!

Hello everyone, I am back! What is new and how is everyone doing?
  2. Mupen64 Man

Breath of the Wild!

Hello there fellas, I know I haven't been very active lately, my work has been eating me up, but playing Breath of the Wild has really improved my mood and my will to participate in forums. Now, Im no where near beating the game, more like just started (22.5 hours according to my wii u) and I am...
  3. Mupen64 Man

Moving into my own place!

Got my first apartment for next week! Can't wait to have my own internet, area to live, without any hassles or conflicts with other human beings! Is this how everyone feels when they first move into their own place?
  4. Mupen64 Man

New SSF version came out

I was wanting an emulator other than Yabause to run Shining Force III, and found out that SSF has an update as of 6/08/2013 The homepage is in Japanese, but it seems that the GUI isn't. Its version is 0.12 beta R4, right now on the main page we have R3. Website Home if you guys wanna download...
  5. Mupen64 Man

Digital Graphics Showcase Thread

Hello, I just wanted to make a thread where any photo manipulators and/or graphics artist, or just artists in general can share their work, and possibly get a critique from users. In an attempt to kick start this thread, I have made a Majora's Mask sig/gif: Don't be shy to share your works. :)
  6. Mupen64 Man

We are finally 1337!

It has always been uncertain whether we were or not, but now I have screen captured undeniable proof.
  7. Mupen64 Man

Setting up Yabause 0.9.12 for Windows

Okay, in this guide will demonstrate how to set up and use the emulator Yabause to play Sega Saturn games. 1. First, you will need to download the latest Yabause, I will provide the link right here: http://yabause.org/download/ When you finish downloading, make sure to install it do your...
  8. Mupen64 Man

Have we stopped announcing emulator updates?

Just wondering, because that seems pretty Iconic for the site, I recently saw that Yabause updated, and thought that emulator zone didn't update, so I was about to post about it, but then checked, and it was updated! So, we aren't notifying people that stuff gets updated? XD
  9. Mupen64 Man

Its my Birthday, yay!

So whatcha gonna get me??? :my_withst Yeah, im 20 already, I can feel my back flaring up, getting old! XD
  10. Mupen64 Man

New Years Resolutions 2013

Hey there, I was thinking about New Years resolutions today, and I was wondering what you guys were thinking about doing. Myself, Its been hard to think of one, since I don't really do too much that I think isn't positive, but I resolved to add an additional 30 push-ups to my regiment each day...
  11. Mupen64 Man

Could we add "Todays Top Posters" and "Overall top posters"?

Sometimes I like seeing forum statistics like that, Its great thing for curiosity, and I think other people would like seeing it too.
  12. Mupen64 Man

eSPXe 1.8 is almost ready to come out!

After 4 years of no news, they finally give us a little notice. I thought that eSPXe was dead! haha. Here is the webpage: http://www.epsxe.com/index.php Are you guys excited?
  13. Mupen64 Man

Guide to set up pSX v1.13

Hello! This will be a guide on how to setup the emulator pSX. First thing you got to do is download it. You can download it by clicking this link: pSX Once you have downloaded the emulator, extract it with Winrar. Once you have extracted pSX, Open up the folder and double-click on the pSX...
  14. Mupen64 Man

Its my birthday today!

Finally hit the big 1-9, Im gettin' old, :p Ive had 3 birthdays being on here so far, thats insane. :bleh:
  15. Mupen64 Man

Happy new years!

Hope you guys enjoyed the holidays as much as me, :) Got a nice android tablet, how about you guys?
  16. Mupen64 Man

An easy fix for Gundam Battle Assault 2...

For people who have had trouble with this game, myself included, here is a relatively simple setup to get it to work. Emulator: ePSXe 1.6.0 Video Plugin: Pete's d3d6 or better Sound Plugin: ePSXe core CD plugin: doesnt matter To finish the setup, first configure your video plugin. Check the...
  17. Mupen64 Man

Changed my sig, could I get some opinions?

I think that its a nice simplification and better visually then my old sig, but I wanna know what you guys think.
  18. Mupen64 Man

Hey guys, I am finally bettering my life!

Recently (About 1.5 months ago), I got into an apprenticeship for Masonry. It is a paid apprenticeship and I am getting real world experience involving this trade. It may seem kind of an odd profession choice for one so muddled into computers, but it is what I love and I hope to be able to apply...
  19. Mupen64 Man

Emulator Release: A couple of emulators that need to be updated. (1964 and SixtyForce)

I noticed that both of these emulators have the ancient version instead of the newer version. 1964 ------ On the 1964 page it has the 0.9.9 version from 2005. 1964's latest update was on June 7th of 2009 with version 1.1 Improvements (posted on official site): Kirby's face doesn't stay...
  20. Mupen64 Man

So, Heartgold and SoulSilver Came out...

How many of you got it or want to get it? Me personally, I usually wait about 3 months after game releases so that Nintendo can tend to some mistakes they might have made on the first version of the game.