Where Do You Live?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I think most people would rather see pictures of the area, not maps with writing we can't even read.

Splize

Yeah lefteris you dont need to be so secretive, I mean your information is going to all the honest members of the EZ forum, I wouldn't worry...

M.H.A.Q.S.

Yup that's Possible, I live in Wah Cantt Pakistan.

Taking Photos in that area is restricted neither can you find any on the net. Even the official website doesn't have one.

belmont

That's not funny... I take it that you found the site because I had a link in my signature at db.gr?
If that's the case that must have been ages ago because their forum died several times since then and I'm no longer a member there
In fact I ended here about 2 years ago while searching for emulators.
I didn't know for DB.GR.
You gave me the link and I have even become moderator there.
belmont used to be a member here a long time ago.
Yes,thats true.
I first used pavlou as username.Pavlou ... is my real name...
In fact I prefer Belmont all the way!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
So in a way I am to blame for you becoming a mod there(I didn't know you were the same user as there) :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The proposal is tempting... I'll have to think it after tomorrow since it's the big day and all.

Mourgos

So you two live in Athens .I lived in athens as well but this year I moved to Thessaloniki to go to the university.
No camera = no pictures ,sorry.

Zach

I was supposed to post pictures days ago, but I'm a lazy fuck, so here is a picture of some buildings from one of my windows on the second floor

town.jpg

Hiroshi

I live in Australia, Victoria, Melbourne Suburbs

3_melbourne_airport.jpg

Heres a picture of Melbourne City, couldn't find a picture of my suburb though

Breaky Turkfast

Roslin Ontario in Canada