People of Emulator Zone

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Is Emulator Zone dying? I hope not anyways I'm the only one that keeps it updated.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
In and Out like a ghost.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yes, I'm not going to sugar coat it. I don't really know why I still hang out, but I do. I like EZ, always have... Wish it was still used a lot but its just not. I check in once a day or so and see the same posts at the same place. Still, I'm glad to see its still up and kicken.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yeah, I think its all about the playground. Most p2p type forums have free crap so its no wonder people hang out there. Not sure chatting will be all that helpful but it cant hurt. I'd go with a couple of things and see what hooks. Like old school game reviews, you-tube home made videos play-thrus, Tech break thru of the week, online games, or emulator trivia... just ideas.

onewecallgod

This place is probably nearing its end, if I'm honest. After closing and reopening two or three times, I think the forum has nearly run out of lives. The only reason EZ still exists is I think due to the popularity of Anime Suki, which I'm sure shares resources.

It's been a fun eight years; maybe closer to nine.

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Not really, I update the site on a weekly basis when there are things regardless on weather is a newspost or not. The problem is that the emulation scene is slower than what it used to be a few years ago :(

And that reminds me that I need to update a few things today as well.

Edit: Suggestions are more than welcome as long we stay on the legal side (no rom hosting).

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think its all about the playground. Most p2p type forums have free crap so its no wonder people hang out there. Not sure chatting will be all that helpful but it cant hurt. I'd go with a couple of things and see what hooks. Like old school game reviews, you-tube home made videos play-thrus, Tech break thru of the week, online games, or emulator trivia... just ideas.

While that many help we need people with both the time and the attitude to work on that. Old game reviews would be awesome.

Btw, any person with 10+ posts can do blog posts with that. Just go ahead and knock yourself out. I will see if I can get some time to work on a couple of those as well.

Edit: I also disabled that cms for now, it had no real content anyway. Let's just try to push activity through the blog. If you require any additional categories post here. Still trying to figure out what I can post there (old game review most likely).

Lukong

I came to help, but sadly I'm like a Renegade...a good Renegade.

Robert

I only visit once every few months I suppose. Too busy with other stuff now. Either at work, out somewhere else, working on some emulator, or whatever other real life. Most forum time is spent at places that do allow roms, probably because there's something in it for me! (sorry staff, that's how it is). I've only been here 6-7 years, but hopefully this place can continue on for a while yet.