Post your digital artwork!

Jale

A very good one, heartlesskiller12891, but I doubt you made it by yourself like the other one you post first :huh: Who's this Carina Edberg? :p

By the way, I like Final Fantasy very much, specially FFVIII :D It touches even the deepest fiber of your feelings...

WellWellWell

It doesn't really look like glasses to me. More like a poorly drawn eye. And, whether you use a green mouse pad or not, you have to give him credit on the "Thank you" part.

TGS

Yeah they're not glasses, so don't be hating on my artwork.

Zach

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Nov 28 2004, 06:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Nov 28 2004, 06:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Nov 28 2004, 01:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pepp...efterisdoom.jpg

Waz hires a ninja to kill Lefteris.
I dont wear glasses you know and I never owned a green mousepad. Better fix that. [/b][/quote]
Then you admit to having a picture of bill gates on your wall ?

montpics

Butters, the artwork you'd made is relative simple but somehow the shadow of the building under the sun looks so weird. :)

Jale

montpics said:
Butters, the artwork you'd made is relative simple but somehow the shadow of the building under the sun looks so weird. :)
Ummm... There is no shadow there. It's a cartoonized effect :rolleyes:

By the way, I made this one last night. I hope you like it :)

preview4wv.jpg

Got rid of the sun and put bump on snow...

southparkelementary14vm.jpg

Last edited:

montpics

Butters said:
Ummm... There is no shadow there. It's a cartoonized effect :rolleyes:
Just notice it for the second time as it is a lane to the street. :p

You'd just put the snow on the nearest place only. Wanna see snow around the building as well.