HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

KidneyKai

Woo, I'm online!! God knows how long for though.. Where has my better half run off to? He doesn't appear to be on as the same time as me :( Yo all.. Neco no give me hug?! :( I'll remember this when i replenish my nuke stocks.

And now.. back to the Bill and Ted album I go. Stuck in the 80s, I am.

Where'd everyone go?

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by KidneyKai@Nov 29 2004, 11:57 PM
Leaveth the legendary avatar aloooooone. Its gonna be with me foreeeever. :D
What happened to Sprite-Vortex?
Yeah... well as Lefteris said... it is soooooooooooooo dead.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by KidneyKai@Nov 29 2004, 07:44 PM
Woo, I'm online!! God knows how long for though.. Where has my better half run off to? He doesn't appear to be on as the same time as me :( Yo all.. Neco no give me hug?! :( I'll remember this when i replenish my nuke stocks.

Where'd everyone go?
Only thing stopping me from being online is evil, eevil PC. Takes 30mins just to boot up. Another xx to get onto internet and then PC go BOOM!

(Bad RAM)

KidneyKai

Woo! Wazly! :D Thanks. Must sort out this evil thingy.

Good to see you to, Edea.

KK be missing everyone on EZ. It be like a drug, need moore!

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by KidneyKai@Nov 30 2004, 08:29 PM
Woo! Wazly! :D Thanks. Must sort out this evil thingy.

Good to see you to, Edea.

KK be missing everyone on EZ. It be like a drug, need moore!
Yo Wazap.... where did you go?????? :(

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by onewecallgod@Nov 30 2004, 07:41 PM
Waz, ram isnt all that expensive....
OH THANK YOU FOR THAT. I DID NOT REALISE, I THOUGHT RAM WAS MADE OF GOLD

Not everybody has their parents to lend them money when they don't have any spare, idiot.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Nov 30 2004, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Nov 30 2004, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KidneyKai@Nov 29 2004, 07:44 PM

Where'd everyone go?
Only thing stopping me from being online is evil, eevil PC. Takes 30mins just to boot up. Another xx to get onto internet and then PC go BOOM!

(Bad RAM) [/b][/quote]
No, he has a 3 year old virused up version of windows ME. On his computer, I keep telling him to reinstall windows but he just looks back at me. Like I am asking what is the theory of relativety. :(

J

Jet Set Willy

Nah, I was paraphrasing. I have bad RAM, I was just saying it in the same words as KK for (rubbish) comedic effect.

I've got friends with spare computer bits laying around, so I'll find more RAM soon.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Nov 30 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Nov 30 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Nov 30 2004, 07:41 PM

Not everybody has their parents to lend them money when they don't have any spare, idiot. [/b][/quote]
umm ok.... and no my parents dont pay for my computer stuff. new stick of ram is just $30. even i have that type of money

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Trust me onewecallgod, just shut up now.

Never speak of monies to Waz, plus you're annoying.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by onewecallgod+Dec 1 2004, 01:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (onewecallgod @ Dec 1 2004, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Nov 30 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod
@Nov 30 2004, 07:41 PM

Not everybody has their parents to lend them money when they don't have any spare, idiot.
umm ok.... and no my parents dont pay for my computer stuff. new stick of ram is just $30. even i have that type of money [/b][/quote]
BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY OTHER THINGS MORON. JUST BECAUSE $30 IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYBODY ALWAYS HAS THAT AMOUNT SPARE.