HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

Edea

Yay finally got to start one! :p

This is an approved thread so just don't let things get out of control otherwise we are going to lose it again.

(umm..did I spell that right? :unsure: )

onewecallgod

woot its back!!
i was afraid you werent going to open it, edea...

ok guys, keep it civil. dont flame too much, please...i dont want to be deleted/editing lots of posts :)

Motoko

Code:
masturbation

M.H.A.Q.S.

why do I have the feeling that you wanted to say

"righty thought there was too much lefty in it, so he deleted it" ;)

or

"lefty thought there was too much righty in it, so he deleted it" ;)

just kidding...no messing up.

onewecallgod

umm.... whatever you say....

ok we got to make another 2000 posts to get back to the old spot. start posting shit!

onewecallgod

M.H.A.Q.S.'s signature
I think I should stop thinking and punch in your face.

do you mean "i think i should stop thingking and punch you in your face"? because what you got there makes no sense whatsoever

Motoko

Vat da fack, he deleted honka 'cos he didnt want shit and now there's another honka? what was the point

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by onewecallgod@May 12 2004, 07:11 AM
no idea, its the genius we have for a admin though
In all fairness, Lefty made a new Honka because you requested it. He had already deleted the old one and had no intention whatsoever of making a new one, then you asked him to. So he allowed a new one to be made as a favor to you. I can't say that I agree with Honka being deleted either, but he did allow another to be made just for you. I don't agree with everything Lefty does (or anyone else for that matter & he neither has such a demand from us). But you asked him for another and you got it, so what are you bitching about?

onewecallgod

youre right, i was being rediculous, but the reason why the original one was deleted stil baffles me

Codeine

Originally posted by onewecallgod@May 12 2004, 11:18 PM
youre right, i was being rediculous, but the reason why the original one was deleted stil baffles me
Hey onewecallgod, why don't you pay a little visit to onewecallspelling?

IMBECILE.