HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

J

Jet Set Willy

It's amazing how when there's a retard smiley session, it's always the stupidest people on the board who join in. Says a lot, really.

J

Jet Set Willy

Control yourself, you inane fuck.

Everybody who think it's fun to post fucking one word smiley posts should be shot and killed for taking up valuable space.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
This forum is pathetic, the only reason any of the real members post is to insult someone...

Interesting fact of the day: onewecallgod was born alone in a dumpster behind a KFC, and he will leave the world the same way he entered it. He also likes to make sloppy monkey imitation love with King Alfie of the Patagons.

onewecallgod, you really annoy me and are probably a big fat gayer, with colored socks that don't match correctly et cetera et cetera.

ShadowWarrior

SW: That says a lot JSW...
JSW: Yeah, go screw yourself
SW: All right, like I said, that says a lot
JSW: Are you trying to disguise your stupidity?
SW: Sure, why not?
JSW: Or are you just trying to be bloody funny?
SW: :D
JSW: ...
SW: No, just acting like a retard here, for you...
JSW: What's up with this fantasy - talking to yourself and all?
SW: Let's just say it's not a favorite past time, but say isn't that the whole point of this one thread?
JSW: ...
SW: Yeah, like I said, it says a lot doesn't it?
JSW: What the hell are you talking about moron?!?
SW: Right.

Just to spite thee... :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by ScotchGuy+Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This forum is pathetic, the only reason any of the real members post is to insult someone...[/b]

Boycotting the forum, eh? 7 days for you just for the fun of it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Jet Set Willy
@Nov 6 2004, 10:51 PM
It's amazing how when there's a retard smiley session, it's always the stupidest people on the board who join in. Says a lot, really.[/quote]
I warned you about this kind of attitude so I'm "awarding" you a week ban as well.

SladeXR

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Nov 7 2004, 05:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Nov 7 2004, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM
This forum is pathetic, the only reason any of the real members post is to insult someone...

It's amazing how when there's a retard smiley session, it's always the stupidest people on the board who join in. Says a lot, really.
I warned you about this kind of attitude so I'm "awarding" you a week ban as well. [/b][/quote]
I almost came when I read Lefterisis post. That's the spirit!

Nick

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Nov 7 2004, 06:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Nov 7 2004, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM

I warned you about this kind of attitude so I'm "awarding" you a week ban as well. [/b][/quote]
I come back to take a look at how things are going...and wow.

What a lovely reminder as to why most people deserted this site.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Constant smiley posts annoy me as well but you dont see me eager to find people to insult about it.