HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

Nick

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Aug 29 2004, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Aug 29 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Aug 29 2004, 07:16 PM
Looks like my cookies are still on. Just stopped by to say hello.
Leaving your browser logged on to forums or other online services is a considerable security risk as anyone can abuse your account and pretend to be you.

I learned that the hard way after an insident with my cousin three years ago. [/b][/quote]
You're still your same old self I see.

Why must you reply with something like that? I find it difficult as to why you can't just say along the lines of " Hi TGS " rather then this pretentious nonsense.

That said, I too stopped by to see what state the forums + site was in.

Nick

About a four hour drive from the city, a mountain lodge. Stayed there for two weeks and forgot about the world for a bit...it was nice.

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

You go anywhere Lefty?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Is it me or are these pictures remind anyone else of the "nature" Microsoft wallpapers?

They are indeed nice. I wouldnt mind spending a week there :)

TGS

I bet Lefteris sleeps in Microsoft pyjamas.

J

Jet Set Willy

Hey, congratulations. You're alive for a reason now, eh? I hope I can eventually have what you've gained in the last year.

I had a house and bought a baby.

That's just plain wrong, though.

Edea

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Sep 1 2004, 05:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Sep 1 2004, 05:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Sep 1 2004, 01:48 AM
I bet Lefteris sleeps in Microsoft pyjamas.
You should see my Apple underwear too :) [/b][/quote]
:blink:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
He was trying to set up that online business if I remember correctly so he probably has no time right now.

TGS

I'd hit that.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Aug 30 2004, 01:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Aug 30 2004, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Aug 29 2004, 07:16 PM
Looks like my cookies are still on. Just stopped by to say hello.
Leaving your browser logged on to forums or other online services is a considerable security risk as anyone can abuse your account and pretend to be you. [/b][/quote]
!
ROFLMAYO

Buhutz

DIE !

Hey Lefty, Motoko, TGS, Edea, Satoshi, Hiroshi, Hitmonlee, all of the old EZ forum members. Long time no see. I dont know why I come back, I should kill myself...