End Of The World

MONKEY_NUTS

PBF013ADAdmiralSchlork.jpg

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Actually with new statistics

Supposedly we are using up more oil then we can produce so our oil prices are skyrocketing. This leads to a factor that we are looking for more oil feilds in which to meet the demand. So with the extra energies being poured into the picture we are producing more population because of the excess. This is leaving us with less and less oil in which to hunt for. And once all conseres are exhasperated then our population will plummit. In the last 100 years our worlds population went up in the billions. So with the excess energies gone our unprepared population will plummit again. We may still have the technologies but most will be useless. We will go back to a more controlable time and the world, even though now is almost destroyed will go back to it's beginings. Pollution will dramaticaly decrease, waste and disposal areas will have time to do their jobs, and the animal population will again flourish.

There will be no wrath of God, no Great Flood, No Volcanic pressure that can blow up the world.

There will only be these factors

Considerally we are like bacteria, When we Find a massive Energy flood we flourish. We use the energy until it is gone then we either decrease in numbers or search for a greater resource. And considering the fact we wont be able to jump from planet to planet until such a time in the far future we are doomed to decrease in numbers.

Now I would have much rather been in the old ages when the populous was more managable, and it seems were headed that way, so make sure your childrens children are prepared. Or your your ancestrial line will no longer exsist.

This is what I now think

any questions?

J

Jet Set Willy

I have a question:

What makes you think that you can offer us such a convoluted load of threadbare rubbish and then end up with "any questions?" as if your opinion actually matters outside your own brain's minimal sphere of influence?

Jale

Ergh...Um... :huh: What did you say? I didn't get it all... Next time be more concrete, Zidane, so we can understand you. Less writting, more understanding. ;)

Zidane

Social Hazzard
srry with the end there my friend told me to finish it with that

what I wanted to say is

does anyone agree

Splize

The oil resource is limited so we are bound to run out of it in the next couple of years. Though at the time being we arnt acctaully using too much to the point we cant reach demand. There is hundred of oil barrels stacked away by oil companies, its not that we are running out its just that a mass precentage of usable oil is being stored for stock market purposes.

J

Jet Set Willy

Of course oil isn't going to run out in a couple of years. That's so stupid. What kind of fucking shit have you been reading?

Splize

I dont know whether your being sarcastic or not, but oil is a non-renuable resource and from what ive heard its bound to run out in around 50 years.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Splize@Dec 7 2004, 04:54 PM
I dont know whether your being sarcastic or not, but oil is a non-renuable resource and from what ive heard its bound to run out in around 50 years.
But you said next couple of years. Couple means two. You didn't realise couple means two, did you?

Jale

Another theory: Another Big Bang, but in the inverse way :huh: We'll be swallowed by the universe :eek: But it'll happen in millions of years.

Splize

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Dec 7 2004, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Dec 7 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Splize@Dec 7 2004, 04:54 PM
But you said next couple of years. Couple means two. You didn't realise couple means two, did you? [/b][/quote]
Yeah I presumed thats what you were getting at, but im pretty sure couple can mean several as well.

SladeXR

Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Dec 7 2004, 06:54 PM
Another theory: Another Big Bang, but in the inverse way :huh: We'll be swallowed by the universe :eek: But it'll happen in millions of years.
Hmm I cannot agree. IMHO the universe is expanding (outwards) and will continue to expand untill the matter totally scatters across the infinity of the universe.
We will cease to exist because the sun will become a red giant who-knows-how-many-million years from now. It will swallow the earth in it's dying breath and unless we flee to another planet - we are doomed.

Splize

Anyone hear about that one disease thats inside birds that they belived to be the next epidemic. From what I know it has the ability to switch from birds to humans and back. There has been already a few deaths, but whats frigthening if it switches and stays on humans, it could be like the next black plague.

Zach

50 years is being a bit hysterical by any means.

Oil can also be recycled.

ps. too lazy to fucking quote page 2..