PDA

View Full Version : Catwoman

Lefteris_D
July 21st, 2004, 10:35
Is anyone going to see it? Is anyone going to see it for reasons other than Halle Berry? :D

belmont
July 21st, 2004, 13:41
I guess I 'll go to see it too.As a Batman fan I'd like to see a movie about his girlfriend !! :P

Splize
July 22nd, 2004, 05:01
Yeah i aint gonna see it unless there is batman in it!

Zach
July 22nd, 2004, 05:38
I am not going to see it.

And I submit to you this question

Since when is catwoman BLACK ??

:rolleyes:

onewecallgod
July 22nd, 2004, 06:06
you gotta be black to hid like that

Splize
July 22nd, 2004, 18:10
Shes became black after we gave black people rights :rolleyes: :o ;)

4th Disciple
August 6th, 2004, 06:34
Thats superhero movies these days, friggin Jessica Alba is playing the Chick in the Fantastic Four movie. a White/Blonde character is being played by a Latin/Brunette actress :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Basketball Scene in Catwoman is quite...interesting...

Jet Set Willy
August 6th, 2004, 14:59
Halle Berry has a man's haircut.

RockY
August 6th, 2004, 16:27
so?... she is still HOT :rolleyes:

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~guyer/3%20Halle%20Berry.jpg

Zach
August 6th, 2004, 18:26
Sure,

If hot is ugly

TGS
September 5th, 2004, 18:02
She's not ugly, but short hair really turns me off. Let it grow bitch.

Motoko
September 6th, 2004, 13:36
hey cat woman was white in batman returns or whateve move she was in.

shadowwoelf
September 9th, 2004, 03:45
srry for the bad spelling and use of abbrevations in-advance

lol i didnt even see catwoman cause it looks so stupid it is supposed to attract all the guys.. plus catwoman was white in batman return since i just watched the movie like two days ago....overall most superhero movies based off of comics suck since u have alot to deal with first u have to make sure the movies short then u have to make sure that is right with the comics then u have to deal with the editors so basiclly unless u make a new super hero for the movies it will basiclly suck and i am not saying that all the super hero movie sucks i am just saying that they leave stuff out... plus i think short hair makes a woman sexy but it cant be too short....*man am i shallow* :unsure: but at least i can admit it guys... :P but lets get back on topic has anyone actually seen the movie and has anything to say about it?