Your Room/Work Area

Badger

elroom.jpg

ScotchGuy

Board Addict

Disturbing yet intriguing.

Badger

Its a rampant rabbit II vibrator(not a dildo :p), complete with vibrating rabbit for clitoral stimulation, and, 25 speed settings.

I use it as a fake willy.

Motoko

I like Jessica Rabbit more, I'm still waiting for my friend to buy one so i can choose the colour for her.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Splize@Apr 4 2004, 03:24 AM
Your wall looks like its going to breakdown
it is.

i'm just to slack to move out and get it fixed
i don't have anywhere to move to, as my parents have turned a perfectly good 3 bedroom home into a one bedroom, 2 study and dressing room home.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I wonder how many people who visit this forum are on anti-depressants.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Apr 5 2004, 02:20 PM
why do you ask that?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Neco@Apr 4 2004, 10:22 PM
What ?

Your mother !

I'm going to kill myself now
Oh shit! I knew you were unstable, please don't Neco. :(

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by hitmonlee+Apr 4 2004, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hitmonlee @ Apr 4 2004, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@Apr 5 2004, 02:20 PM
why do you ask that? [/b][/quote]
Look closely and you shall find the answer. B)

J

Jet Set Willy

Having anti-depressants is no indication of how depressed a person is. A truly, crippingly depressed person doesn't have the motivation to go to the doctor and get drugs, and the ones who have had their family intervene and were forced to go see somebody are classed such that they're not allowed their own drugs. The others are just dead in a more real sense.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Neco@Apr 6 2004, 12:15 AM
I went to the doctor for a wart on my foot. He thought I might need them

/shrug
They hand them out like candy, yet most of them have no idea how to treat depression or how the pills will actually affect patients.

hitmonlee

i went to my doctor a few years ago when i was really stressed about stuff and i said to him "i don't want anti-depressants" and i came out of his office with a prescription for anti-depressants.

:blink:

nice one.
took one and it made me pretty incapacitated and i realised they were shit and i didnt need them.

Codeine

I wanted sleeping pills, but my Doc says "Nope, you don't need them".

There goes my job at the local raves <_<