Your Room/Work Area

Zach

Zoloft has really helped me.

The doctor I am seeing is a very nice guy. We get along nicely, and he has good bedside manner. I have done many things now since taking the medicine that I probably wouldn't have done beforehand, including getting my driving permit and learning to drive. I also feel like getting out of the house more often.

I go back once a month to check up on my progress. I don't envision myself being on it for years, he says typical treatment should only last a number of months depending on the person.

El Fugitivo

That sounds like bull to me. My mom's been on Zoloft for a couple years now, but she's still an uptight bitch (which is exactly what she's trying to change with the drugs).

I've been on a few different anti-depressants (Celexa, Lexapro, and Effexor), and none of them really did much for me. But then, I don't think I have a "problem" so to speak. I see myself as being content with just lazing about all the time, and these drugs have done nothing to fix the real problem, my perception of my depression.

Zach

I'm not a doctor, so I can't really say anything about you or your mom. But I do know that it has helped me.

bison328

Everyone's room is amazing... are you all mainly living in the USA?

bison328

Well, maybe I know... it seems strange for me to live in Taiwan only. A-ha.