WINDOW!!!

thunder_184

The Punisher
ok I will tell the truth. My father sucks ass on the computer and he won't let me have a Admin account. So, to piss him off I what to remove his Pass so I can change my Account type

but, I don't know how...
any help???

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Your father may not be good with computers but he is still able to revoke your computer usage privileges indefinitely... remember that.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Obviously you did not read this:
The Quality Posting Standard said:
Firstly, if you want to start a new thread the title has to have a meaning because a simple HELP will not do, we need to know what you ask from us.
It's right there on top.

WINDOW!!! doesn't mean anything.

What will you achieve if you remove your dads pass ? He blocks most applications you like ?

thunder_184

The Punisher
Your father may not be good with computers but he is still able to revoke your computer usage privileges indefinitely... remember that.

Guys...
My dad hasin't let me uptodate are computer since we have it (2002).
All I what to do is to change my account type without him knowing (for his own sake)

PS: its his freind that thought him to change account type, etc.

his freind...(is the book):Dlol

Last edited:

thunder_184

The Punisher
Obviously you did not read this:

It's right there on top.

WINDOW!!! doesn't mean anything.

What will you achieve if you remove your dads pass ? He blocks most applications you like ?

eh...

mhl12

please remember the use the edit button to avoid double posts.

To change your account type, you need to login as the admin account. Or just boot into safemode and change it yourself.

Google safemode is you dont know what it is.

Zach

Man you kids these days, can't be trusted for anything.. When I was 13, I was the only one in my house that owned a computer, LOL