What are you playing right now?

I'm playing the new GTA that no one has even seen yet, you see my uncle is one of the founders of the company that makes GTA.

jv9

Chinese_Fighter said:
I'm playing the new GTA that no one has even seen yet, you see my uncle is one of the founders of the company that makes GTA.

We belive in your other posts aswell :rolleyes:

Alkaiser

Final Fantasy XI, God of War, KOF Anniversary, Tekken 5 and Grand Turismo 4.

Jale

A bunch of Half-Life mods (Sven Co-operative, Vampire Slayer, Counter-Strike, Action Half-Life, etc)...

TGS

Splize said:
beat prince of persia sands of time

Pretty unfulfilling ending huh? :D

Splize

TGS said:
Pretty unfulfilling ending huh? :D

Yeah you do all that shit then you just go back in time and lose all those shits, and you barely bang that chick and now that she dosnt remember you, you have a lesser chance :fuckyou:

montpics

Splize said:
Yeah you do all that shit then you just go back in time and lose all those shits, and you barely bang that chick and now that she dosnt remember you, you have a lesser chance :fuckyou:
At least we will see her again in next title of POP series as end of the movie showed some shots of her based from Prince of Persia : Warrior Within. :)

Butters, tried They Hunger (another mod for Half-Life) yet?

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely nothing!

Really... I haven't touched my PS2 in months (other than to cancel my FFXI account,
in order not to waste money when I'm not playing anyway) and I don't have any games
installed on my PC right now either...

Darn... am I really getting to old? Or just lazy? (I do watch plenty of DVDs daily)