Tell us about your avatar...

HAYDEN76

The Man
Mine is from the game Ghostbusters on sega master system. Took a screen shot than cut out stay puff and resized him. I also use it on other sites:)

Jale

The same Second Life avatar, but now greatly improved. Took me tons of time in Photoshop to make the furry skin.

Jale

Well I'm still using my Second Life avatar. I like it because it's my own creation. There's an updated version, more detailed. I'll upload later.

seymoregutz

my avatar is popeye. i can talk and laugh like him too. i used to do impressions of him to my kids when they were small. now-a-days, i do it just about anywhere! you ought to see the reaction from people around me..like in a grocery store. i also used to do it over the intercom where i used to work....i was told the office girls got a kick out of it. i even do it where i work now....really spices up those bouring meetings! i do it....why do you ask....why , i do it because i don't care. but most of all, i like what he stands for.....he's very protective of the ones he loves and he doesn't take no bull. an' most of all...i eats me spinach'k

Tingram

Re: Last Page

It's Shadow Man dancing. Conveniently it's still saved here, which is great as I was about to go make it again when I remembered I could probably just log back in here and find it. Huzzah.