Tell us about your avatar...

sonicchaos90

My avatar is Sonic from his comics. I am a big Sonic fan and have been for probably my whole life. :happy:

HAYDEN76

The Man
Mine is from the game Ghostbusters on sega master system. Took a screen shot than cut out stay puff and resized him. I also use it on other sites:)

Jale

The same Second Life avatar, but now greatly improved. Took me tons of time in Photoshop to make the furry skin.

TyZeR

THE FIGHTER
MINE IS RYU & KEN FROM THE CLASSIC STREET FIGHTER. :)

JoshM22

My Avatar is young Snake I think. I am a fan of the MGS series,so the avatar makes sense.

Jale

Well I'm still using my Second Life avatar. I like it because it's my own creation. There's an updated version, more detailed. I'll upload later.

seymoregutz

my avatar is popeye. i can talk and laugh like him too. i used to do impressions of him to my kids when they were small. now-a-days, i do it just about anywhere! you ought to see the reaction from people around me..like in a grocery store. i also used to do it over the intercom where i used to work....i was told the office girls got a kick out of it. i even do it where i work now....really spices up those bouring meetings! i do it....why do you ask....why , i do it because i don't care. but most of all, i like what he stands for.....he's very protective of the ones he loves and he doesn't take no bull. an' most of all...i eats me spinach'k

Tingram

Re: Last Page

It's Shadow Man dancing. Conveniently it's still saved here, which is great as I was about to go make it again when I remembered I could probably just log back in here and find it. Huzzah.