More emulators perhaps?

the_EMU_kid

normally, emulation doesn't have console's from next-gen :D
did you ever heard od UltraHLE ,and lets say that the WII its an real next gen with just 729 MHz cpu and 250 gpu try playng halo3 or resistance on that .Tho anyway i am hapy just becouz its new and the games will keep coming plus ''perfect'' working wii-mote on pc

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
did you ever heard od UltraHLE

Ok it happened once. Does not mean it will happen again..... todays generation consoles are more complex and besides that the real purpose of emulation is to preserve old systems and games, not something that was just released!

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Ok it happened once. Does not mean it will happen again..... todays generation consoles are more complex and besides that the real purpose of emulation is to preserve old systems and games, not something that was just released!

i agree... it's ment to keep the game we know from the old days alive.... and for the people who never played try it for the first time.... not ment to play the next-gen games for free...:happy:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I was thinking that maybe there should be a section for DAEMON Tools.
Cause isn't it a Disk Drive emulator? If not, I understand.

Zach

It's more of a political issue than a legal issue I think.. Doubt it would be wise to delve into that territory