limewire legality>??

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I myself.....I sell what I like :dry:

Hrothgar

So you download anime, movies, music. I do not care how much it was it's still wrong to steal.

#1 - I usually only download stuff that I can't find on DVD (like Rocko's Moden Life or the X-Men cartoon that hasn't come out on DVD. I've personally bought just about every DC animated series that's come out because they actually made DVD sets at reasonable prices.

#2 - As for music, I'll buy it if it's truly great. Besides, you'd be suprised how many of the good musicians don't really care about pirating.

#3 - You know how much HBO and Anime costs? I think what thare doing is stealing myself.

#4 - So sue me, I'm a pirate. Yeah I'm not paying for it, but who cares. Half of what makes this world work is the greed of people, so screw it.

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
Is Limewire legal? The program itself is totally legal as far as I know. It's more the question is it illegal to download copyrighted software? No matter the program, no matter the site, no matter the torrent etc. it is illegal to download copyrighted material in the U.S.A and probably many other countries. But downloading music in it self is illegal in U.S.A but as far as I know no where else, it's even legal in Canada for the time at least.

Is it wrong to download copyrighted material? No, it isn't. Who are you to say what's right and what's wrong? Just because it's illegal doesn't necessarily make it wrong. Look at probably most the members here at EZ and people around the world, heck even my Grandmother downloads illegal material off the net.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I have never downloaded illegally

yugiohmaster

A+ Certified
The terms legal yes it is all legal to download any software and only use it for personal use this includes movies and music etc. but the ilegal part is if you make any profit whith this dowloaded material .

this is the abosolute answer for this question hope it helps

also what zach said is true if u rly like anything u download subconsciously u may want to buy the media.

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
The terms legal yes it is all legal to download any software and only use it for personal use this includes movies and music etc. but the ilegal part is if you make any profit whith this dowloaded material .

this is the abosolute answer for this question hope it helps

also what zach said is true if u rly like anything u download subconsciously u may want to buy the media.

umm, pretty sure its illegal just to download as well.even if you dont turn a profit on it.

i was just wandering if the program itself was illegal, the answer to that as i have learned, is no.

if you are going to download illegally though, you may as well turn a profit- it would be the same difference, no??;)

my father in law swears that the police knocked on his friends door once and said "if you download one more song, youre going to jail" i asked him if they were the limewire police or what??

some people are fucking idiots:Dhow many people believe that the police do stuff like that.i mean if you were to get into trouble for downloading, would the police come and get you, or get served in the mail with some sort of papers???how would that go down i wonder??

how many people have actually went to prison for downloading songs and movies, seriously????

Zach

You are not likely to have police at your door unless they are there to arrest you for some bizzare reason..

You will most likely either get served via mail, or in person.. OR get a warning from your ISP..

I have a guy who did get a warning from our ISP because he downloaded King Kong... idiot, lol