Hurricane Katrina

hitmonlee

img.php

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
Lefteris_D said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/09/03/katrina.castro/

The US rejects Castro's help because they have no diplomatic relations with Cuba. In 2003 however they did sent help Iran because of an earthquake and they did not have any diplomatic with Iran either. Double standards?

actually it's cuz bush knew that only about 3 docters would return hehe :p
anywayit really suck that the folks in new orleans got it so damn bad.
it passed by here also but it wasn't to bad. damn metorologist said it was goin to the north >: (

buggesy666 said:
how gives a fuck about wat happened!!!! shit happens, thats life for u

WTF is wrong wit you you little punk1!! stupid little shit.

damn the shift key on this laptop is garbage.

Curian

No really why should I care?

This is what happens when you piss of mother nature.

Last edited:

Curian

Re: No really why should I care?

Butters said:
What the fuck? :confused:

You heard me you sick freak.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!

he was saying that referring to when you were talking about how catholics were saying that the world was comeing to an end and the rest of all the bullshit. and why the fuck would you qoute me and say that? and not even the entire qoute but when i was going off on somebody for talking like he was all that and saying who gives a fuck about what happend. really grow up and try to make more sense of what you say.

Splize

Curian said:
This is what happens when you piss of mother nature.

Yeah I guess I shouldnt have cussed at mother nature, this must be all my fault.

Curian

305soldier said:
he was saying that referring to when you were talking about how catholics were saying that the world was comeing to an end and the rest of all the bullshit. and why the fuck would you qoute me and say that? and not even the entire qoute but when i was going off on somebody for talking like he was all that and saying who gives a fuck about what happend. really grow up and try to make more sense of what you say.

I know I wasn't able to get everything in there and actually I made perfect sense so once again.......SCORE ONE FOR THE YANKEES!!!

No but really maybe now those damn doomsayers might shutup :)

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
ticktock said:
No, its my fault, I broke the damn

it's dam, not damn.

and people stop saying bad stuff about mother nature. somebody must've ticked mother nature off cuz cancun and conzumel got fucked up cuz of wilma. stayed there for almost 40 hours and at category 4. damn i really feel bad for them. but i ain't got no time to feel sorry since the hurrican will be here today. it's 2:38AM in miami right now and it should be here by dawn. and it might go up a category (at category 2 now) by the time it gets here.

and curian, your such a redneck lol j/k
yea i was annoyed when a bunch of people started saying that the world was going to end and i myself don't have time for all that bullshit so i ignore them or cuss em out.