HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

hitmonlee

oh! BDO how was it??

i really only get to watch [v] on the weekends :(

you're such a tv star! :p

F

froster1990

Fable said:
hmm... as if you never posted something stupid on this forum. you don't have to point it out. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :mad: ....... :fuckyou: again

...And the swearing at people with higher posts than him/her award goes to... FABLE!!!

...And teh hypocryte award goes to... FROSTER1990!!!

Froster1990: "I would just like to ask myself why I am posting this, but thank you for teh award"

FABLE: ":fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :mad: ....... :fuckyou: again"

Should I continue?

Fable

Urban Ninja
lol know your betters! j/k continue please.

donkeyknob

BDO was rather sucky because they had a size limit on the mosh pit.... i got kicked out twice for crowd surfing and the second time i was removed from the orange/blue stage area and couldnt get back in.... so i missed the beastie boys :( and went home

but yeah the acts were good despite only being in the mosh twice. you can still catch me on [v]'s Big Day In. TV kicks ass

F

froster1990

So why is my picture appearing as a big fat "x" on the stupid school computers?

Original post of Fable:

of who????

ah I see.... nvm.....

Was fable's "ah, I see" A me banned or both of us banned?

Last edited:

Jale

froster1990 said:
So why is my picture appearing as a big fat "x" on the stupid school computers?

Was fable "ah, I see" A me banned or both of us banned?
Maybe browser configuration, who knows... Have you tried the "Show Image" command?

F

froster1990

I have no access to setting, It took me forty mins just to find a loophole to download things.

Jale

froster1990 said:
I have no access to setting, It took me forty mins just to find a loophole to download things.
That's for security reasons. By the way, can you see your sig from home?

F

froster1990

Yep, I don't think there was ever a picture I couldn't see with my home computer.

You have more posts that honka-bali-woo-woo? That is insane!!! :confused:

Last edited:

TGS

It's because he has a blue flag hanging out his backside.

hitmonlee

donkeyknob said:
BDO was rather sucky because they had a size limit on the mosh pit.... i got kicked out twice for crowd surfing and the second time i was removed from the orange/blue stage area and couldnt get back in.... so i missed the beastie boys :( and went home

but yeah the acts were good despite only being in the mosh twice. you can still catch me on [v]'s Big Day In. TV kicks ass

well you shouldn't crowd surf its very annoying!

getting kicked in the head isn't fun :(

i'm only going to be able to see half the beasties... i have to leave early to get in to see chemical bros in the boiler room before they shut the doors.

stupid timetable :fuckyou: