hey jappsmash

cooleet8

whats on your avatar? im curious. i typed the ipaddress on the address bar and just displayed portscans.. what are these port scans?
:D

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
This is a necessary thread. It's called a PM, dolt.

Robert

I've seen that thing before but not in ?spanish? before.
The IP address is supposed to be your address. It also shows what browser you have,
what OS you have, and who your ISP is (partly missing for me).

Although it's only viewable by you, it shows how easily others can get your private details.....

Jale

You mean my signature? Not a big thing. It shows your info and it can't be viewable by others.

By the way, now my signature is in English :)

Last edited:

Fable

Urban Ninja
JAPPsmash said:
You mean my signature? Not a big thing. It shows your info and it can't be viewable by others.

By the way, now my signature is in English :)
Great man, thanks for switching it to English.

Zach

Public information is not private details

It equates to nothing more than your neighbor knowing your house number or that you drive a blue 1993 ford minivan or whatever

Jale

robbbert said:
I can read it now. And you have an extremely quiet forum.
I have 2 forums, English and Spanish. The spanish one is the most alive, about 150 posts in total... I'll add it to my signature.

Funny that I'm in a forum that has over 30,000 members :confused: Can't keep track of all threads...

Robert

I meant, relatively quiet. If I was to look at the number of posts over a week, that I
feel I could contribute to, and compared that against some other forums, this would
be about middle-of-the-range, I'd say.

I've been here since October and only made 53 posts. Jappsmash has been
here less time, and made 790 posts. That is because I don't get here that often.

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
robbbert said:
I've been here since October and only made 53 posts. Jappsmash has been here less time, and made 790 posts. That is because I don't get here that often.
Perhaps you should come up with some intresting threads to post then in order to increase your post count ;)

Jale

I've been here since October and only made 53 posts. Jappsmash has been
here less time, and made 790 posts. That is because I don't get here that often.

I spend most of the time in Emulator Zone than the other forums :) I joined Emu X Haven a few days after and I only have 30 posts there :p

That's because Emulator Zone has more interesting topics than Emu X Haven (sorry Edea if I offended you :))

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Too late man, she's fucking angry.

montpics

JAPPsmash said:
I spend most of the time in Emulator Zone than the other forums :) I joined Emu X Haven a few days after and I only have 30 posts there :p

That's because Emulator Zone has more interesting topics than Emu X Haven (sorry Edea if I offended you :))
Hmmm, that's because you did grave digging at first, spam and in the end trying to help to increase the posts. :D :p

Jale

montpics said:
Hmmm, that's because you did grave digging at first, spam and in the end trying to help to increase the posts. :D :p
Emulator Zone Forum is the first one I entered since I could be able to connect to the Internet. Yes, I did grave digging and spammed the first time, but... increase my post? What do I get with that?