• Abstain (not going to vote)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain (not old enough to vote)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

I pay 87p a litre for fuel. Thats about 1.25Euro per litre and $7 a gallon if your in the US.

A bit shit when you consider we produce all our own oil but... 87% tax is a bit steep

SladeXR

1.10 euro/L OMV 100 octane here (Bulgaria). Same price for Shell's V-power 98. To make things worse, the russians raised the LPG price and fucked everybody depending on cheaper fuel.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SladeXR@Nov 4 2004, 01:44 AM
To make things worse, the russians raised the LPG price and fucked everybody depending on cheaper fuel.
I'm sure Vladimir Putin is happy that Bush won.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Badger@Nov 3 2004, 05:15 PM
I pay 87p a litre for fuel. Thats about 1.25Euro per litre and $7 a gallon if your in the US.

A bit shit when you consider we produce all our own oil but... 87% tax is a bit steep
87%!?? the fuck are they trying to prove??

jesus christ 7$ a gallon... how can you survive paying that much for gas....

SladeXR

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 4 2004, 12:29 AM
I'm sure Vladimir Putin is happy that Bush won.
No doubt
I wonder who's next. Iran, Syria, N. Korea?
Our boys are still dying in Iraq because of damn political cock suckers. Shall we "sustain the peace" again if Bush attacks Iran?

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Jay@Nov 4 2004, 10:27 AM
$7? JESUS CHRIST! and I thought $2 a gallon was too high...
remember 3 years ago when gas averaged 70 cents and 1$ was high

Badger

The cheapest fuel has been since I started driving (late 1999) has been 75p a litre which is just under $6 a gallon, the most expensive was about $8 in 2000.

My car averages about 30mpg and I do about 450 miles a week. so I feel it hit the wallet

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Badger@Nov 4 2004, 05:09 PM
The cheapest fuel has been since I started driving (late 1999) has been 75p a litre which is just under $6 a gallon, the most expensive was about $8 in 2000.

My car averages about 30mpg and I do about 450 miles a week. so I feel it hit the wallet
So that's what, $105 per week? Which is £57.

"Hello car. Enjoy a third of my entire income."

SladeXR

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 4 2004, 11:22 PM
George Bush is a pathetic slime ball! That is all I can say.

The bastard was afraid to lose the close to 2.000.000 votes from Greeks living in the United States so he waited to pull off a nice stunt for the day RIGHT AFTER the election.

What did he do? Read this for more information regarding what he did.

Pathetic...
So he acknowledged Macedonia (former FYROM hahah). Big deal.
Why are you greek people so pissed off? Former BULGARIANS, former Yugoslavians - who cares - they are a free nation now. Leave them BE.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
They can be free all they want, they earned it and nobody can deny that but they still have to pick another name as they have no legal claims in it. The largest part of aniciend Macedonia(including the capital Aigai/Vergina) is located within Greece and it's history is a part of Greek history.

Besides that, the current residents of FYROM and Bulgaria(where the rest of the original Macedonia is located) migrated to that location from areas in the northeast and northwest.

The whole name issue has no hostile intentions in it. During the past decate we have been supporting several countries in the Balkans in any way we can(those include both FYROM and Bulgaria).

I'd love to post more but the only reason I mentioned the whole insident is because Bush once again ignored the UN, EU and NATO as usual. If Bush keeps ignoring them then the results can never be good(example: all the wars he made).

Zach

Telling people they have no legal claim to a name for their crib, is like saying you can't have more than one city of the same name, or street, or person.

Its dumb

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
What more can I say? It's politics! That's why I leave the politicians handle that :)

Have I told you that the Heating Oil(low priced oil for use in heating devices during winter) is not cheap at all? The price has increased over 30% since last year.

J

Jet Set Willy

So America has decided to confuse the use of one of your place names. No big deal. Most Americans think that the most famous Cambridge is within their borders. Also, a great deal of their cities are named after our place names, with "New" prexixed on them. New York, New England, New Jersey. It's not just our places either - New Amsterdam for example.

You just have to deal with it, Greece.

J

Jet Set Willy

Here's an incredibly fascinating thing:

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

I will say this though: I am not claiming that these figures are accurate, or that they're not just propaganda. But they do have a very obvious correlation. That means the chances are they're either true or fabricated. You just can't be sure without knowing the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.