Recent content by wsounitepirate895

1. W

Homebrew on PSP 1.5

Hello Everyone, PSP-Dev have release Swap Exploit v2. Posted on Thursday, June 16 2005 The PSP Dev team have released a new version of their Exploit to enable 1.50 owners to use emulators and homebrew on the PSP. Heres whats new: First version had a bug. It's fixed this time. Linux version...
  2. W

Desktops

Does anyone know if a desktop can be made to look like a screensaver, I tired of having a plain desktop. I want one like the Professor guy of pokemon telephone, tv, and random images that move on my desktop :p
  3. W

PSP Which one you have

Just wondering, Who has which PSP
  4. W

Hello

Hello just wanted to introduce myself, I am a newscaster for a nj college radio station, Like to do various things to my electronics, such as finding alternate usage for them. ex.{i took my dreamcast to HS one day to do a communications homework on it, using its video capabilites, i did a...
  5. W

Mobile Phone Emulation

Hi I was wondering, Could you add a Mobile Phone Area to find Emulators for lets say a Nokia Series 60 Phone. I have 2 emulators now but if emulator-zone would post the download i would feel more comfortable than having to search unknown sites for them. :thumb_up: thanks.
  6. W

Homebrew on PSP V1.5 Extremely Close

We can be seeing many people enjoying homebrew apps and games as early as 6/15/05 (Spain time) so about late tuesday night or early wednesday. So stop pulling hairs and just wait a few more days.The following was posted at http://www.only4.info/psp-dev/ . They have a video link as well of them...