Homebrew on PSP V1.5 Extremely Close

We can be seeing many people enjoying homebrew apps and games as early as 6/15/05 (Spain time) so about late tuesday night or early wednesday. So stop pulling hairs and just wait a few more days.The following was posted at http://www.only4.info/psp-dev/ . They have a video link as well of them running this application that allows you to run homebre on a US or Jap V.1.5 PSP System.

"All of you have wished this. Yes, now we can load homebrew in PSPs with v1.5 firmware (we haven't try in 1.5x versions). With an exploit that i have just created today we can load any homebrew in our PSP. I must try to make it better, so you will have to wait.

The Release Day will be 06/15/2005 at 15:00 GTM+1 (Spanish Hour).

Note: THIS IS NOT FAKE, anyone who know us, know it's real. Thanks to all"

Finally we can run our emulator on this 333mzh monster :D

yea, i hope it would be awesome and a record setter i guess since they say AES is hard to hack (i think thats what the security is called)

tHE COUNTDOWN

The site which claims to have an app for the psp. 1.5 that allows all homebrew to be ran on it, has server problems, but they have posted a countdown clock! I am anxiosly waiting as well as everyone else interested in this to be historic occasion :D

Note: the app is still being launched at the promised time, June 15, 2005 at 15:00 hrs. Spain Time

Last edited:

hagbard

It won't work on 1.51 & 1.52 btw, but it's great anyway

As for the loader itself, looks a new exploit was found on 1.5, so unsigned & unencripted (AES encryption) software might be loaded through the memory stick. To run UMD dumps would be much harder, because it's not only the encyption check but the PSP when the software it's verified, waits for a stream to come from the UMD

Last edited:

Chocho

Hi, I've got a question! I know it is off, but I didn't want to open a new topic only about this. So my question is: how many years I must wait for a working PSP amulator? Becouse I am a big GTA fan, and I saw the pictures and infos form the PSP exclusive Liberty City Stories. And if you awnser me only one year for example, I won't buy a PSP, but is you guys tell me I must waith a lot's of years, I'll open a new piggybank for the PSP. :cool: Thanks your awnser, and sorry about the off!

GTA and update

It will be years before we get anything PSP up and running, not impossible, but it will be a while just because of the complexity of the PSP and the amount of power we would need to emulate, also theirs still a possibility of Sony Updating the games to only work with certain firmware.

ALSO I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PSP XPLOIDER! I will be testing it later today (lol was about to ship it to Texas today for repairs, but i need to see if this is for reals first :D

Will let everyone know if it does work, and yes Montpics I will shortend my signature next post GTG

Chocho

wsounitepirate895 said:
It will be years before we get anything PSP up and running, not impossible, but it will be a while just because of the complexity of the PSP and the amount of power we would need to emulate, also theirs still a possibility of Sony Updating the games to only work with certain firmware.

ALSO I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PSP XPLOIDER! I will be testing it later today (lol was about to ship it to Texas today for repairs, but i need to see if this is for reals first :D

Will let everyone know if it does work, and yes Montpics I will shortend my signature next post GTG

Thank you for your awnser, and sorry about the off again!

Np, any questions always feel free to ask me :D

ALSO I have decided to continue this in the Submited content Area since PPL have Had Success with the PSP 1.5 Homebrew Program and the FILES have been made public

Last edited: