Recent content by jordanllgg45

1. J

I need some help extracting my Xbox game with Quix

I really need some help with this Xbox game that I downloaded. I can not get it to work. I would like to know how to extract the Xbox iso in Quix and turn it into an XBE file. Now how do I do that? I mean there has got to be a certain way of doing this. I am upset about this issue. I know that...
  2. J

How do I open a Wad file and Gamecube iso?

I would like to know on how to open up a Wad file on the Dolphin emulator and also a Gamecube iso. Because I tried to open up the Wad file, but it did not seem to work. So just let me know on how to do this process for me, so it can work with no problem. So thank you! :confused: :excl:
  3. J

About CSO files

I would just like to know if the PSP emulator can open and play CSO files. And are CSO files make the game play or not? Anyway, that's mostly all I want to know. So thank you! :confused:
  4. J

About Neutrino Ps2 emulator

I would like to know how to play ps2 games with the Neutino emulator. I would like to know if this emulator can play ISO files, BIN files and SYSTEM.Cnf files. Does this emulator actually play these types of files? Because I tried a ps2 game that I downloaded before. And it was in BIN format. So...
  5. J

How do I load up the contents of an Xbox game?

I would like to know on how to open up the contents of an Xbox game using either Cxbx or Dxbx. Because I would really like to play Xbox games about now. So let me know on how to download it, and extract it. So thank you very much! :confused:
  6. J

How to open up the contents of a ps2 iso using Neutrino ps2 emulator

I would like to know how to load up an iso in the Neutrino ps2 emulator. And also let me know on how to load an Mds file so that I can play it on this emulator. All right then? So thanks a lot! :confused:
  7. J

There is a problem with Pcsx2

How do I make the game play go faster with Pcsx2 version 9.0.1? And plus teh graphics are all messed up? Also when I select the memory card and format it, it tells me to go back. So I did that and then my computer got all messed up! Can you tell me why it got messed up for? By the way, I am...
  8. J

Just a question about Pcsx2

I just want to know on how to play my ps2 game with Pcsx2. Do I open it using SYSTEM.CNF, or do I open just open up the iso file which contains the game? That's mostly what I want to know. So thanks a lot!:confused:
  9. J

Please help me open up Pcsx2

I am having some trouble playing Ps2 games with Pcsx2 version 9.0.6. I click on Run CD to play my game. There is sound, but there is no video display. So can you figure out what I am doing wrong? Is there an option for the video? Like how do I get a picture so I can see the game I am playing? I...
  10. J

About Ps2 Emu emulator

I am not going to use Pcsx2 anymore because I can not seem to make it work. So instead I am going to use Ps2 Emu. But before I can play any game I need a bios and a graphics synthesizer plugin. I also need a sound plugin too. Do you know where I can find the graphics synthesizer plugin? Because...
  11. J

Help! I cannot get any ps2 game to load on any version of Pcsx2

I really need some help because I cannot seem to get my ps2 game to load up on Pcsx2. It only loads up on version 9.0.1, but the graphics are all messed up and it doesn't work right. I tried downloading every Pcsx2 emulator that is beta, but I had no use. But all in the beta Pcsx2 emulators, it...
  12. J

I need help with on how to load an iso and Mds file

I need lots of help on how to load my ps2 game up in Pcsx2. The game I am trying to play is Alvin and the Chipmunks. I downloaded this game in******* And this is site has a lot of Ps2 iso's and more. I finished downloading it and it was in this extracted .7z folder. And there was an iso file...
  13. J

Pcsx2 emulator help!

I really need to know on what to put in for the iso to make it work, because I tried everything, but nothing seems to work. So please let me know what to put into the CD/DvD plugin so my Ps2 game finally work. So thanks a lot! :D
  14. J

I really need some help on how to load up pcsx2 9.0.4

I am having lots of trouble loading up Pcsx 2 version 9.0.4. my Playstation 2 games used to work before, but now they don't work at all. The main problem is that I don't think I have the right plugins or something. So what graphics plugin should I choose? And also what should the name of the iso...
  15. J

Please help me load a Xbox Xbe file

Someone please help me load up an Xbox iso please. I would like to know how to do this so I can play some Xbox games on the Cxbx emulator or Dxbx emulator. Also, please give a compatibility list for the Xbox games that do only work and run correctly on the Cxbx or Dxbx emulators. All right then...