Please help me load a Xbox Xbe file

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanllgg45

Someone please help me load up an Xbox iso please. I would like to know how to do this so I can play some Xbox games on the Cxbx emulator or Dxbx emulator. Also, please give a compatibility list for the Xbox games that do only work and run correctly on the Cxbx or Dxbx emulators. All right then? I would appreciate this very much from you. So get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
AFAIK there aren't any X-Box games currently working with any available X-box emulators. Some title screen shots are about as far as it goes, but you won't get it playable in-game.

I don't think any of them have even been worked on for quite a while.

Last edited:

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
AFAIK there aren't any X-Box games currently working with any available X-box emulators. Some title screen shots are about as far as it goes, but you won't get it playable in-game.

I don't think any of them have even been worked on for quite a while.

I know this thread is a bit old now, but check the Cxbx homepage. We've made some occasional updates from time to time. We've got multiple games in-game and right now a total of 3 playable games. If progress continues as planned, Unreal Championship will be the next playable game.

If you need more proof, check out the youtube video I uploaded today :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LjXMZaWt0&feature=channel_page

Status
Not open for further replies.