There is a problem with Pcsx2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanllgg45

How do I make the game play go faster with Pcsx2 version 9.0.1? And plus teh graphics are all messed up? Also when I select the memory card and format it, it tells me to go back. So I did that and then my computer got all messed up! Can you tell me why it got messed up for? By the way, I am running Windows XP Home Edition with 512 MB of Ram. I mean it should correctly. What I really want to know is how to play the game. Also, how do I format the memory card so it saves the game? I also want to know why version 9.0.6 of Pcsx2 does not work for. But I know I have the right requrements. Anyway, let me know what I am doing wrong, so I can fix this emulator up. So thanks a lot! :confused:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Recommended minimum specs for running PCSX2.

Dual Core Processor running at least 2.5Ghz, 2Gb of system Ram, decent dedicated graphics card (not an onboard graphics chip).

If your system isn't dual core, is under 2.5Ghz and has less than 2Gb of system Ram the emulator will not run properly and you won't get playable frame-rates. If your system doesn't have a good, dedicated graphics card the graphics will be messed up or the emulator will fail to start completely.
Judging by the limited information you've provided it seems that your system simply isn't powerful enough to run the emulator, you definitely don't have anywhere near enough ram for it to run.

Been trying to explain this to you in all of the 6 posts you've made on the same subject. If you had posted your full system specs in the first post you wouldn't have had to waste your time and ours spamming the boards with constant support requests or wasted your time trying to get the emulator to work because your system simply isn't good enough.

So its nothing to do with the way you've set it up, there isnt a configuration or magical solution that will fix it, your hardware isn't up to the job. End of.

Please stop spamming the boards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.