Please help me open up Pcsx2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanllgg45

I am having some trouble playing Ps2 games with Pcsx2 version 9.0.6. I click on Run CD to play my game. There is sound, but there is no video display. So can you figure out what I am doing wrong? Is there an option for the video? Like how do I get a picture so I can see the game I am playing? I just hear sound. But the game loads up fine. Anyway, so just let me know what is going on here. But I know that I have the right requirements to run it. I definently know that. So thank you very much! And do I need to put in SYSTEM.CNF into the Select iso or not? That is what is probably not making my game work right. Or does the iso image of the game go there instead. But I cannot seem to find the iso image of the ps2 game that I am looking for. So please let me know where I can find it. All right then? So, thanks a lot! :confused:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
As mentioned in your previous post on the subject the system.cnf is a function within the emulator if its throwing out errors its likely your video hardware isn't supported.

What are your PC specs.

Jale

I'm closing all your threads and I'll keep doing it until you learn how to post in a bulletin board!

Status
Not open for further replies.