The Picture Thread

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It's fairly current, what was that, two years ago?

Heh, why are you Super E?

Nick

for_walkure.jpg

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I'll consider posting my picture if other members do the same, I know I've seen Nick's picture before, and Hedgehogs I think.

El Fugitivo

Who made my picture a link? It wasn't that big...

I'll post up a real one later. Got to find one first though, and even then it'll likely be a year old.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It was always a link. :unsure:

El Fugitivo

No way, I posted it as an img. Oh well, I imagine the only people who can edit posts without leaving the "edited by" tag are GHDpro and Lefteris_D, so that's that.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I made it a link because there was a problem with the image server and nothing could show. Uploadit.org has such problems all the time.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Jan 3 2004, 03:15 AM
I'll consider posting my picture if other members do the same, I know I've seen Nick's picture before, and Hedgehogs I think.
I will if you will, but before I post mine... drink your morning coffee. :(

EDIT: El Fugitivo, you mean that's NOT you in your avavtar???

Nick

Matter-of-fact, I'm actually kind of far from a lady bug. I've seen photographs of Badger, Hitmonlee ( where is she, by the way? ) , KidneyKai, TGS, GHDpro, Spiff, Tingram , Scott, and last but by far not the least, Waz.

:( Kind of a bad shot. Hungry/cold/not happy.

Going to Manhattan to meet a friend of mine who attends an art college in Boston, haven't seen her in a long while, dragging the camera along as always. Maybe I can get something to post in the creativity forum when I get back. I do street photography quite a bit, but I don't know if it would interest anyone or not.

notgood.jpg

TGS

I got some pictures but my scanner is not responding now so... maybe later.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Hmm, my computer must be teh dumb.

Edit: This address worked, let's see if it works in link form.

Teh Spiff

Ahh, fuck it, just copy and paste this into a browser:

Code:
http://www34.brinkster.com/sleepdepriver/California%2C%20August%202003%20057.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

Is that you Spiff? You look like my friend Shannon. Was the fish good?

El Fugitivo

The restaurant wasn't open yet :( . The reason that that picture was taken (and the reason my aunt, uncle, cousin and i went to San Mateo) was that my dad used to work there when I was about 5, and that's always been my favorite period of my childhood.

So the food was good 14, 15 years ago. Don't know how it is now.