The Picture Thread

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Nick@Jan 3 2004, 10:03 PM
Matter-of-fact, I'm actually kind of far from a lady bug. I've seen photographs of Badger, Hitmonlee ( where is she, by the way? ) , KidneyKai, TGS, GHDpro, Spiff, Tingram , Scott, and last but by far not the least, Waz.
holidays
inlove.gif

i think most of you have seen my photo which is now over 2 years old
have some new from xmas will upload later.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Nick@Jan 3 2004, 06:03 AM
Going to Manhattan to meet a friend of mine who attends an art college in Boston, haven't seen her in a long while, dragging the camera along as always. Maybe I can get something to post in the creativity forum when I get back. I do street photography quite a bit, but I don't know if it would interest anyone or not.

notgood.jpg
Nick, you look pretty damn badass. The kind of person who would break my spine over your knee if I looked at you wrong. Then shove spanish olives down my throat until I choked on a mixture of vomit and olives. Then put peppers in my ears when I was unconcious, it really does burn, my friends and I did it to this kid once. He started crying.

Anyway, I'll post my fairly out of date picture soon.

Yes, please post some of your pictures soon, I always enjoyed them. Especially that aerial view of the street, in fact, if you have that on hand do you think you could post it so I could save it?

I've got some pictures of the forest near my house I took when it was snowy and some of Mt. Hood. I took them with my mom's cell phone camera though, so the resolution is like 640 x 480. I'll post them when I get the proper adapter.

EDIT ON POST BEFORE: It wasn't The Hedgehogs I saw, it was The Great Spekkio. It just hit me. Someone please find that picture, you all remember it.

TGS

You look like that girl from American Pie.

J

Jet Set Willy

I like that photo, it looks like you're punching the side of the photo frame to make it bigger.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
A bit outdated (around 1 1/2 years) but it will have to do. I'm Freestyle Walking in this picture.

050104-Scott3.jpg

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
OMFG, I just splurged because of Waz's manly hawtness.

:wub: