Happy New Year All!

Satoshi

Yo yo yo yo yo man(and women) wassup wassup wassup!!!

er... nothing much to say but...HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

btw, sorry if i break any rules here, i haven't been here in AAGGGGEEESSSSSS and a lot of stuff could have changes.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You are not braking any rules at all. I'm still waiting for GHDpro to make teh official thread as he told me.

Happy New Year to Sydney(90 minutes ago).

Next to celebrate Tokyo in 30 minutes!

TGS

Fuck Tokyo.

Satoshi

oh, sorry GHDpro for making a happy new year thread before you...

btw, long time no talk to

TGS

So I went to Cyprus and I returned sunday. Can't believe I was so close to you Lefteris, and Hedgehog too. I never knew Cyprus was so close to Israël, I mean you can stand by the shore and throw a rock to the east and hit an Israëli soldier patrolling a harbour. Freaky.

Fuck Neco.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You probably flew over me... :)
Anyway, do you know what is extra freaky? Patrolling at Evros where you get to see Turkish soldiers patroling just 50 metres away from you while both you and them have live ammo along...

TGS

I saw some of those, I was shopping in Nicosia where suddenly I came across a wall indicating that if you continue further on Turkish soil you will be shot. I wonder how many unsuspecting tourists they had to kill? I also saw some UN soldiers patrolling... without any guns. They were just walking around acting all cool with their blue berets. Dorks.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, they dont kill tourists. They did kill a Cypriot a few years ago for trying to pull down a Turkish flag without having a second thought.

Blue berets??? Dont get me wrong but Greek Cyprus Force troopers wear blue berets as well... along with the Greek Artillery... I was infantry so I had no beret... :(

Edea

Won't be New Year's for another 14 hours for me. Hmm wonder if I should get wasted tonight... <_<

Anyways Happy New Year to everyone in case I don't make it back here :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The clothes are American style so I guess they are Turkish. We do not use that specific style yet. I love the American boots though. They were peftect for the 30 mile cource...

Happy new year to you too Edea(when it comes) and to Japan 30 minutes ago!

TGS

And now a happy new year to Zimbabwe.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yay! My hometown.

Nick

Almost 6PM here in New York City, 6 more hours, so not quite Happy New Year...yet.

Nuts in the city today, can't get anywhere. Might go to a local cafe later on, if I can find someplace quiet...

Enjoying my own for now :)

coffee_small.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

LONDON (Reuters) - New Year's Eve parties across were hit by strong winds and heavy rain, dampening the spirits of all but the most ardent revellers.

Couldn't have any fun even if I did have a life.