The Script!

Tidus_Flame

Banned
I still need ideas. Your critisism is welcome as well. But nothing stupid (e.g. an alien should rip open your flesh and pull out your digestive tract) for that critisism I DO NOT need.

Thank you.

J

Jet Set Willy

And you don't really seem like you could possibly write anything good.

TGS

An alien should rip open your flesh and pull out your digestive tract LOL^

Codeine

You (and a friend) should write it together instead.

This is kinda like those "Lets make a poem" threads, the end result (if it ever comes to one) is usually an awkard, and crappy mess.

J

Jet Set Willy

It's fucking shit before it's even been written! You can't write a decent forum post, let alone a script. Look at your signature - if you think that sort of stuff is valid, then I am going to do all I can to smash your confidence until you give up all hope on ever writing again to prevent many innocents from having to cringe at the fucking tripe you'll come up with.

J

Jet Set Willy

No, it's nothing to do with how you actually write, which apart from alternative caps and odd punctuation isn't so bad. I just think you're a classic anime fan who says stuff about "true warriors" and puts 'deep' things into his signature. It's horrible. If you actually steer clear of that stuff when you write, I promise to be nice.

Motoko

Heh, bringing up old memories there Waz, your best pal AG. A true warrior never accepts something something blah blah...

J

Jet Set Willy

I'm a very irritable person. I'm the sort of person who eventually snaps and shoots a place up.