what's this $50,000 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

i may be late but i need you opinion on this.... my friend gave this to me excitedly. before being excited, i need to consult you guys. i know that you know these better than me. im hoping some replies.. :)

EARN $50,000 in 4 - 5 months! Road to Financial Freedom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read this page and I guarantee you will understand why the following idea really works. I came-across the following message while surfing. Thinking that I am wasting quite a good amount of money on lotteries to become rich why not try this idea? I will make you a promise. READ THIS MESSAGE TO THE END! - THIS IS THE BEST MONEY MAKING SYSTEM OF ALL!!
Parents of 15 year old find $71,000 hidden in his closet! Due to the recent increase in popularity and respect this program has attained, it is currently working better than ever. It is working so well, people are entering the program for second and third times. You most likely have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news program (USA), and reported elsewhere in the world. His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash. "My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in that bag -- that's more than my husband earns in a year".
As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom. "I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old. The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list, then delete the address at the top and move the others addresses down, and finally to add your name to the top of the list.
The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going to work", the boy continues. Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.
"About a week later I rode down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in it. Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the E-mail. ”The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet. I barely had time for my homework". Fortunately, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid about the legality of this program. The reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter at all.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
And to think that by now people should have become smart enough to tell when something is a scam.

It's a scam DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.