Cool app man, best of luck hope it does well! Might be a new way for me to play Wario
VGB 5.5.2 for Android, a new release of my GameBoy Color, GameBoy Classic, and Super GameBoy emulator, is now available from Google Play:
This release fixes a bunch of gamepad issues, making life easier for AndroidTV users, people with multiple gamepads, and analog sticks. I have also fixed another crash and made some changes to UI skinning. Settings screens no longer have skinned backgrounds, since Android does not support them very well. See below for all the changes.
* Fixed problems with non-working input devices on AndroidTV.
* Fixed problems with non-working analog joysticks.
* Added "Settings | Input | Select Second Player" option.
* Now able to select input device for the second player.
* Fixed crash when sharing information about the app.
* Added light and dark skins to the Cheat Editor.
* No longer skinning Settings background, since Android does not support it.