Tell us about your avatar...

Styrofoam

Old Fart
I'm sp reporting the lot of you for off-topic ranting, that's reserved for old farts .... "¤/%@$@$((/@£$%¤&&¤ damn kids ...

Anyways, my avatars has been with me for quite some time now. It's from my pixelpushing days on the DC scene. I was looking to make something old skool-ish but with a modern twist, and came up with this little DC fanboy

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Styrofoam...I got used to your avatar.

cloud4004...GREAT change my man.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
That's the Terry Bogard I love the most.Hair in the wind...Garou/KOF 2003....

cloud4004

-=VampyR=- said:
That's the Terry Bogard I love the most.Hair in the wind...Garou/KOF 2003....

Me too. However if I was going to be Terry I had to work my way up from the Fatal Fury/KOF version.

omer

Neo Geo
I was going to change my avatar to old Terry.:D But you did first.Nice avatar. Now our avatars look more different.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
If one of you Terry dudes could write their name on your avatars (but only one of ya)...so I know which one is which...

cloud4004

-=VampyR=- said:
If one of you Terry dudes could write their name on your avatars (but only one of ya)...so I know which one is which...

It would be easier if one of us was evil. :my_skull:
...Omer...?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
This would do.

cloud4k4sig200635zr.jpg

omer

Neo Geo
I've changed my avatar.Al Bundy.Married With Children is my all of time favorite tv show.Next week I will be able to watch it on a Turkish tv again.:happy:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
omer said:
I've changed my avatar.Al Bundy.Married With Children is my all of time favorite tv show.Next week I will be able to watch it on a Turkish tv again.:happy:

Absofuckinlutely my NO.1 man!

GREAT ONE OMER ! I bow to your avatar and sig.

kallion

Simple Man
My avatar is an iteresting one, see it's a minature box , shall we say a <Div> Table containing space for placing an avatar, then it's ended with </div> and possibly </table> and so my avatar is an invisible box :)

kallion

Simple Man
Yes Butters, I like your avatar but I prefer my invisible box. Don't be fooled at first saying nothing is there... Beacuse there is! It's an invisible box!

cloud4004

kallion said:
Yes Butters, I like your avatar but I prefer my invisible box. Don't be fooled at first saying nothing is there... Beacuse there is! It's an invisible box!

We believe you man... & it rocks! Though if you're ever intrested I could make you a visible one. :happy: