Putting emulators/roms on a SD card to be played on a DS

Hrothgar

I know you can play older systems on the DS by putting them on an SD card (I had a friend on highschool that had Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!! working on his DS). I know it isn't as easy as putting the emulator+rom on an SD card, that you need to prepare the SD card and such.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this. The reason being is my friend wants to play LSDJ (for the origional gameboy/color) on a DS.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
like alcoatjez said you need a card to play it... there are lots of cards to buy for it. The most known is R4DS -revolution 4 ds- but they aren't made anymore because of problems with nintendo:dry:. but there are lots of cards to find, like superhero DS and stuff. also there is a flash player for the gba games, and a card made for ds lite -proberly also works with normal ds- wich plays ds and gba games -and emulators- but i forgot the name:(. but if you're intrested in that one i could google something for you.
hope it helped....

EDIT: also you need software and stuff (can be found on the internet) and you need the thing wich makes it possible to put the SD in the pc.-don't know how it's called-

Last edited: