Problems with Chrono Trigger

Seiphied

finally i finished downloading the cd image of Crono Trigger, but i try to run it and the animations have no sound at all, plus, some game sounds are also not heard o either heard but different (i played the snes version) . for example in Crono´s room, when i open the curtains i hear nothing, and when i "talk" to the cat, the sound is completly "corrupted".
other than that, i also notice that the game itself is really slow when i hace to change maps or something. plz help. i downloaded this one in order to see the animatics^^

montpics

We need more details about the emulator you used and your PC specs. B)

Seiphied

i used the psx emu, the last version.
my pc is:
p4 1,8
512 RAM PC 2300
integrated sound
MSI Radeon 9800 PRO

i dont think its a pc problem, i think it might be the emulator or the plugins

Ash Crimson

I actually got the PSX version of Chrono Trigger and it does the same, use ePSXe to remove the problems by tweaking...

onewecallgod

just follow the guide and if those dont work (which they usually do) then play with settings. we cant really help you with that

montpics

Originally posted by Seiphied@Dec 1 2004, 01:17 AM
ill need some help there, u know, im quite no0b in this
Don't worry, even a beginner can tweak it well. Just playing with a setting a bit and test to see a result. ;)

But the most importantly, use Eternal SPU plugins and any Pete's GPU plugins as both work best to your PC specs. B)

Seiphied

well, i have the snes version, but ui wanted to play de psx version because of the animations a extra shit it has :)