Plaque

onewecallgod

you dont even have to brush hard to damage your teeth; brushing too long will do the same

ShadowWarrior

I'm not really sure what "brushing too long" means... I brush for about a minute or two max, and as I come out of the bathroom, my mom would say, "Wai! Chaat lo..." Oops, I mean, she would say from Cantonese, "Hey! Brush longer, or you will have bad teeth, and then all the dirty stuff will drill holes in your teeth, and then..." Etc, etc, etc...

I say, some mothers really never get tired of reminding their children to do this and that... At least I know she cares... [sigh]

8]

PS: Spike - that's disgusting - the thing with the well and the crap coming out of your faucets... 8[

onewecallgod

ahh youre cantonese eh? good stuff! so your mom would say something like: "chaat loi di. lei goe gahh wui laan sai...."

typing this shit is hard lol....

S

Spike

shadow waoorior: it was disgusting, it smelled and flooded my basement, and seeped into the yard. i had to buy bottled water for a week while they dug up my septic tank and well, then after they were done i was paprnoid and boiled my water for a while. it was also very expensive :angry:

ShadowWarrior

Originally posted by onewecallgod@Jul 30 2004, 02:35 AM
ahh youre cantonese eh? good stuff! so your mom would say something like: "chaat loi di. lei goe gahh wui laan sai...."

typing this shit is hard lol....
Hahahaha... THat's exactly, what she would say...! [I'm more than just buzzed, but managing] It's hilarious what you said - it's exaclty! 8]

nesman

Originally posted by Spike@Jul 30 2004, 02:52 AM
it was disgusting, it smelled and flooded my basement, and seeped into the yard. i had to buy bottled water for a week while they dug up my septic tank and well, then after they were done i was paprnoid and boiled my water for a while. it was also very expensive :angry:
Damn that sucks.

demikain

I always drink tap water.. We never have anything else in our house. You get what your given, or starve and dehydrate.