Oi! Where's the beer ...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
The first time I hear about a polar beer.
Isabella seen it too. :confused:

Styrofoam

Old Fart
Dag nabbit ... I know you won't believe me, but that's actually a genuine typo, admitted the best one I've met, but still genuine :p

Lefteris_D said:
And regarding those downtime comments I saw somewhere, Emulator Zone is well known for having a 99% uptime... except for when the server reboots ;)
I'm sure I can make that 95% all on my own :p

Naah, I'm not going to be hyper-active here 8at least not in regards to postcount), currently building a new board for the RS regulars, and then we'll see what it'll end with .... I will stop by at least once a day tho' :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Styrofoam said:
I will stop by at least once a day tho'
I take that as a promise.

Keeping an eye on you...

montpics

Styrofoam said:
Katana Insurance is a bit slow, but I'm still covered. Besides Ender isn't here much, so I feel pretty safe .... and so does my daughter :)
Is that true heh? Anyway, good to hear that your 'bodyguards' won't be with you 24 hours a day. :D

Styrofoam

Old Fart
Unless you have a teddy bear with you, you stay at least 50 paces from my daughter monty ... You can get her a tuak drink when she hits 18 and not a minute before :fuckyou:

ffs as my insurance agent would say:p

montpics

Styrofoam said:
Unless you have a teddy bear with you, you stay at least 50 paces from my daughter monty ... You can get her a tuak drink when she hits 18 and not a minute before :fuckyou:
Okie, working on it! :msn_devil
ffs as my insurance agent would say:p
As K would say. :D