Oi! Where's the beer ...

Styrofoam

Old Fart
... where are you hiding it.
You can't seriously expect people to sign up, and then don't even have the courtesy to buy 'em a beer :fuckyou:

... ahem ... sorry 'bout that. I'm an old fart, so I'm allowed to have these .. errh ... lapses. At least my doctor says I am.

I'm a refugee from RS (ask Monty or hagbard what that is), and I need place to run amok from time to time. Somewhere i don't have to worry about being a rolemodel to the younger generation. I'm old enough to have owned a Spectrum ZX81 ... and I've reached that age where you stop looking at women, and start gazing at stationwagons.

Well no need to make this into a personal add, anything you wanna know, just ask :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You are most welcome here Styrofoam !
I owned a ZX Spectrum too and I'm not that old...still have it I think.

I see you've done the right thing before posting: :D :D
Check below.

Hey bartender throw 2 beers here... ;)
Styro,here you go mate... CHEERS !

Hehe...I have 1207 more posts than you here.

Styrofoam

Old Fart
SSSHHH, you don't wanna spoil my bad-boy image on the first day do you ??;)

Cheers vampyr

-=VampyR=- said:
Hehe...I have 1207 more posts than you here.
No for long you don't :glare:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Styrofoam said:
SSSHHH, you don't wanna spoil my bad-boy image on the first day do you ??
Of course not.
People,I think you should know that out of 10 missing persons that you heard of on the news,Styrofoam always knows where 3 of them are...

Now this is bad-boy is it ? :)

Styrofoam

Old Fart
Aaaah, my fave dutchman ... or is that dutch man.
Good to know there'll be someone to drink a cold one with :)

BTW have you stopped by the asylum aka 2104.dk??

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It seems that you managed to solve that confirmation email issue that hagbard contacted me about on your own.

Still, I'm afraid that alcoatjez drank the last bottle of beer and it's too late to go out and buy more ;)

hagbard

Welcome here Sty, I know we all enjoy your stay :p :)

Good point, 4 RS refugees here so far...Hmm :msn_moon:

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

Styrofoam

Old Fart
Thanks all ... I'll try to be on my best behaviour .... no really ... I promise :rolleyes:

Butters: sorry but your underage so no beer for you ....but not to worry, I'll give it a good home ;)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
ticktock said:
Did I miss beer?
We had a bottle of tequila stashed for you somewhere... :D

montpics

Welcome to this forum! How's your Isabel, Sty? Wondering if Katana Protection Co. still going strong. :D :p

Styrofoam

Old Fart
Hey monty .... how the feck did you become a super mod, is the admin a gluesniffer or what ?? ;) :p

Isabella's doing fine, she turns 2 on friday, so there's of coz a huge party on saturday ... and much to her delight, she saw a polar beer play with a horses head during the easter .... ball! :D

Katana Insurance is a bit slow, but I'm still covered. Besides Ender isn't here much, so I feel pretty safe .... and so does my daughter :)

Haven't seen you in a while, good to know you're still breathing

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
In any case, I'm glad you seem to like it here so I hope you keep enjoying yourself.

And regarding those downtime comments I saw somewhere, Emulator Zone is well known for having a 99% uptime... except for when the server reboots ;)