Mame Plus Roms Path

atsoum

Hi, I have Mame Plus installed in my hard disk and some roms. I cannot understand who canI config the roms path directory to always read from the directory Roms in the Mame Plus folder. Although I had edit Mame.ini and I changed the romspath value to Roms, nothing happens. When I open Mame Plus it shows me the last roms I had when I closed the programm.
If I change the path through the interface then everything is ok.
Is there anyway to config MamePlus so as to always look at the directory roms located under MamePlus folder when it's starting?:(

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I think that MAME32 Plus! uses this folder as the default for your ROM path. The one that is set with the GUI should be correct.

atsoum

My problem is that I want to burn a DVD with MamePlus and some roms. I want to config MamePlus to always look at the Roms directory when it's starting. I think that it "holds" some kind of a snapshot of the game list, because although I change the value in Mame.ini to the Roms Directory when MamePlus it's starting, game list isn't updated. The only way to refresh the game list is to config the roms path through gui.:mad:
Any ideas??:confused: :confused: