Is Your Neighbourhood Violent?

Zach

You're a fucking idiot for taking my post at face value

However I still blame black people for their problems. Slavery is a fucking CRUTCH for them. I don't care what anyone says.

Did you know that in the United States, black families that don't have children out of wedlock, provide a stable home for their child ((((THIS MEANS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD, NOT PUTTING THEM INFRONT OF THE TV WHILE YOU SUCK DADDIES DICK FOR CRACK MONEY))) (or children), and have the gall to actually have an education and decent paying job don't seem to suffer from the same problems as all these other people ?

white man indeed :rolleyes:

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Zidane@Dec 4 2003, 01:01 PM
What, I mean you guys have the largest death rate in all the world. It's even worse than Africas. And they have so many problems it's scary.
fucking retard, dont even speak :rolleyes:
btw make your sig smaller...what happened to the rules?

anyways my neighborhood is safe. its quiet, nothing much ever happens

Badger

Beith itself isn't particularly violent, probably wouldn't advise a girl to walk about by herself though.

However within 20 miles of me I have the towns of Greenock, Paisley, Johnstone, Kilbirnie and Barrhead (serious drug problems), not to mention Glasgow, which I fancy will be in the running for the most violent city in Britian, if not Europe.

M.H.A.Q.S.

My area is under Army control and there is no problem here. Its a cantt.

Motoko

Originally posted by KidneyKai@Dec 4 2003, 03:32 PM
Where i live its all talk. Although saying that, when there are random gang wars... Yeah, i got nothing to say. Watfords a poooooossy town.
Come KK! St.Albans will own Watford! All you town folks come to our city because they love it! :lol:

Edea

Well mine is kinda in between. Most of the time it's quiet but we do have our fights and whatever. Actually it's kinda fun to go out and watch the drunks down the road "try to fight" ;)

Gosia

I live in the redneck capital of the world so there is always some kind of brawl here. Hell People were nicer in Chicago ( my first home ) than here (Birmingham AL ). I dont really mind people stereotyping the southern people, because generaly the stereotypers are correct.
Last week at highschool i saw two hicks shoving eachother back and forth over and argument. the argument was over who lifted their truck the most and which truck was a "pussy mobile". There are always shootings, and some kind of racist comment from someone everyday it seems like. im moving out of the US to New Zealand where the worst thing that can happen to you is you being stabbed by a knife. and im not afraid of knifes cause i know karate and i would karate chop there ass.