Is there a gamecube emulator console

emuzx

I was looking to buy a emulator console with gamecube games on it. I have searched, but found none, does steam deck have gamecube emulator on it, can I connect a steam deck to a tv ?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
No, the Steam deck does NOT come with any emulators pre-installed. You have to install them yourself, which is why I proved you with a link of an emulator.

emuzx

No, the Steam deck does NOT come with any emulators pre-installed. You have to install them yourself, which is why I proved you with a link of an emulator.
Where can I get the games for the emulator, games I got on any site did not work ( used a desktop to try out the emulator and download the games a few weeks ago )

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
so guessing you are new to all of this? Have you noticed that downloading games, is hit and miss, have you noticed many sites spam you with nudity? Are you starting to see that many people are not willing to help you find games? Well, if not you will, and that is all for a good reason. Shhh... do not tell anyone... but *whisper* that is illegal... yeah, believe it or not, when someone makes a game they typically want money. I know right how lame is that? So um, yeah, duhh? Oh an by the way, it is against the rules on this board to ask for games, because, stay with me now... PIRACY IS ILLEGAL!

TLDR --- Games are illegal to copy and redistribute. Please do not ask, commit your crimes by yourself.

Kisushi

I got a black r4 card for the ds when I bought an all in one ds game. First everything went well. I could load new games on it and all. But now my computer suddenly asked to reformat the sd card. Not knowing that it'd brick my sd card, I formatted it. Now I can't use it. What did I do wrong? Should I be worried that my computer is bricking sd cards?

My second big question is this: On a new Sd card ( I have a 32gig) how do you get different backgrounds? I tried emulating off my 32 gig but it loads to some folders then shows a black background with images of my games. No text to say what game is which. It still emulates okay tho.