I'm NOT knew...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Butters said:
Por favor, traduzca todo lo que ha dicho en Español o por lo menos en Inglés.
Ok Butters,got it. :)
Mais oui,monsieur Neco,vous avez 100% raison.
Je vous remercie pour "Old Skool Games",un plaisir de le lire...et tu hagbard,j'espere que peuvez lire ce que j'ecrit ici.Si non...n'ai peur,je vais le traduire quand tu demandes.

English version:
Yes,mister Neco you're 100% right.I thank you for "Old Skool Games", a pleasure to read it...and you hagbard,I hope you can read (understand) what I have written here.If not,don't worry,I'll translate when you want me to.

Because it doesn't make you look "cool" to do that
It doesn't ! I hate the damn French.It was just a joke related to this reply:
Yeah imagine that.. English, on an English speaking forum

:D

hagbard

Neco said:
Yeah imagine that.. English, on an English speaking forum :ph34r:
Neco said:
Yeah imagine that.. English, on an English speaking forum :confused:
I can imagine that... twice :happy:
pbdizayn, I guess www.dictionary.com was aimed to me, so I thank everyone english teaching insterests so I could even improve my (few) flaws, if that's possible :D ;)

hagbard

That's good to hear I guess :huh: However I don't think we're worse than most of the boards out there, if not better IMHO

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
so I could even improve my (few) flaws, if that's possible
I always thought you were from an english speaking country,although I've seen a few "mistakes/flaws" in your english...

hagbard

I was joking when I talked about that supposedly "few mistakes", obviously my english is far from perfect, but I mean it's not too fair use someone language incorrections as valid arguments when the discussion is not about grammar. Specially when that's not intended. ;)
Bah!, forget it and enjoy! :D

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Wow, this could be the longest (and most off-topic) welcome thread here!
Yeah...thanks !

You just made it longer now ! :D