Help with fusion!!!!! AGGGH

m_lovitt

Humble noob
I have just gotten the Fusion emu. and I can get it to load and play normal sega genesis rom no problem however it will not load my gega CD or 32X roms! what am I doing wrong Plz help

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You need teh BIOS files:
untitledvv3.jpg

m_lovitt

Humble noob
Why for god's sake arnt they included ing the downoad? thats just retarded.okay next question where do I get them, and how do I use them once I get them ???
woefully Lost
~M.L~:confused: :wacko:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
That is just the way it has to be. A bios is a dumped file of the actual game system, hence it is illegal. So you have to find that on your own sorry. Google is your friend.

Last edited:

m_lovitt

Humble noob
great more digging woohoo *PFFT* I hate googling I never find what I set out to get LOL oh well. I guess I'l stick to just playing genesis games, they work just fine.:(

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
>I would like one of those please, ..

A ferrari ?

>yes please.

do you drive stick?

>whats is that.

you know a shifting type of car. gears?? 1-5..

>ohhhh, ya. why?

so you can umm drive it home?

>YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LEARN STICK TO DRIVE A FERRAIR!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
Well some times you have to try a bit to get what you want.
"You got to Google it, just a little bit...."

m_lovitt

Humble noob
Okay I have the bios files for both the 32x and sega cd, i have them "ziped" and in a folder recognised by fusion, still it is not playing 32x or sega cd roms.
what am I doing wrong???
~M.L.~:mad:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
IIRC you got to have them unzipped and point Kega to them in the options. If you can't find it, I will DL Kega and show you (I don't have Kega on my PC right now).

m_lovitt

Humble noob
okay I unzipped the bios files and placed them into the same folder as fusion and opened the settings and it did not recognise them (they were not listed when I tried to select them) so I put them in the same folder as my roms and again it acted as if they were not there
~M.L~
p.s.
IIRC????

m_lovitt

Humble noob
???MEH??? I have the bios files yes, they are not pluged in to the emu (as shown) it dosent seem to think that I have them.
~M.L.~:msn_confu

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
untitleduy7.jpg

m_lovitt

Humble noob
well I uploaded the photos ofthe config menue to show you what I have but just realised I am not of a high enough status to post them. AGH:(
~M.L.~

montpics

well I uploaded the photos ofthe config menue to show you what I have but just realised I am not of a high enough status to post them. AGH:(
~M.L.~
That option was disabled. :cool:

Speaking of the problems given, you need to reconfigure by browsing it to your BIOS file as VampyR show the pics earlier. You'll need to double check it again once it is done.

m_lovitt

Humble noob
I was afraid that they might not be real.
*pout pout*
esp. since fusion wont recognise any of my 32X or Sega CD roms... great more googling.
some one shoot me
~m.L~
Any suggestions?:(