free dvd spam thread responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Are both these posts spam?. Weird first post for a new user on a forum like this and the second related one also from a new user??.

Hrothgar

Re: Is there a free dvd to zune converter download out there that DOESN'T require a p

Probably is spam because who joins an emulator site just to ask how to put vids on a zune? Besides, both their names are similar. Sammy and Sammuel? Sounds like spam to me.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Re: Is there a free dvd to zune converter download out there that DOESN'T require a p

Both are spam! I hope someone deletes them fast and introduces a better spamprotection than the "Wait 30seconds before posting again" which only hinders people like me and not the spam bots.

Zach

You've expressed your opinion about the spam filters in place, keep it in feedback if you feel the incessant need to continue to whine.

Bots are extremely sophisticated and can be programmed to get by pretty much anything we put up, including a few clever tricks we could (or maybe do I haven't looked in a while) put on the registration page.

Too bad. Better to deal with a couple stray posts than a forum full of them, and it HAS happened here in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.