Final Fantasy 7: the movie

Ranma1/2

So when is the release date on the movie?

Zach

It was decent.. If you don't know the story you won't understand it plain and simple. A lot of cameos but it focuses around just a few central characters, and its pretty much one long ass fight scene with quiet periods inbetween.

Music is good, and the visuals are nice.

montpics

So, how long is the movie? And I believe there is an Anime version of FF7 which came along with that movie, right?

Note : I will wait for the original to be released here. :cool:

Zach

Well the first file I downloaded was 1h:41m long, but the KVCD I got to use on my player was only just over an hour, so I'm not sure what the deal is.. I couldn't find a chunk of missing content on the longer when when comparing them, so color me confused..

Never heard of any anime coming with it either

mhl12

I just saw it this weekend. It's 100 minutes long. I have to say that it was really good. The story may have lacked a bit but the fighting scenes and special effects made up for that. The largest flaw that I see is that you would have no idea what's going on if you do not know the original story. That's probably the reason square enix didn't bring it to the big screens, which was a wise choice.

MONKEY_NUTS

It sucked, I'm not trying to be different. Its just sucked and thats my opinion, so no fanboys better get angsty.... :dry:

Zidane

Social Hazzard
I love zidanes bike fenrir and how he does omni-slash

montpics

Watch it. He did use omni-slash technique. However there are many aspects that I'm pretty unsure about the whole story since I watched it for a couple of times. :)

belmont

When will this movie come to Europe anyway?
Both DVD and PSP versions have not been released yet...

hagbard

AFAIK is coming to USA next month, and about summer to Europe

Last edited:

Zidane

Social Hazzard
this movie was supposed to be released in canada and the us about a year ago when they broadcated it on tech T.V.

i dont know if well ever get it now :(