Earning A Crust

donkeyknob

how do you guys bring the bread in? I work in a furniture factory producing bookcases, desks, workstations, file drawers, etc... and i operate a huge million dollar machine and im only a first year apprentice :) its sweet. i have to get up at 5 to travel to work, start at 7, finish at 3:30, and i get home roughly 4:30. I leave early to beat the traffic. I earn some sweet money doing it, and i really enjoy what i do. on tuesdays i go to TAFE which is a trades school, from 8 to 4:30 and its a good bludge

What are you doing with your life?

donkeyknob

i did one term (10 weeks) of year 11 and dropped out. it was totally useless to me and causing too many problems between me and my parents. but once my 3 year tafe course finishes im going to stay for another year doing an "advanced wood machining course" of a tuesday night

Jale

Well, I've reserved morning to work and from 18:00 to 23:00 I study at university or college or however you call it. If I were working I would not have time, even to surf the web.

Fable

Urban Ninja
im in MS middle school not microsoft lol

hitmonlee

i usually start work around 9.30 - 10am. takes me 10 mins to walk to the bus stop and then a 2 minute bus ride to work.

leave with my dad at 5.30.

im a receptionist so i type/answer the phone/photocopy/etc

fairly dull

i'm trying to save for a holiday to america/canada later in the year :)

hitmonlee

i havent even checked yet!

anywhere in the northern hemisphere is expensive from perth :(

im not too fussed where i go really, as long as its away, the friend i'm going with has already done europe.