Early screenshots of my emulator wGB

J

Jet Set Willy

JAPPsmash said:
I'm using a Pentium 4 2.4 GHz machine and I'm not having problems with it. What I'm saying is that the VBA team don't think in people who has slow computer.

I have had conversations with the VBA author, and I know that he optimizes and optimizes well. VBA emulation is naturally intensive and difficult. I suggest that you learn more before you criticize.

JAPPsmash said:
I have another machine and it's a Celeron 850 MHz and it lags a lot if the frame skipping is set to 0.

Yes, and Halo 2 doesn't run on my toaster. What do you expect?

Zach

Celeron whats that?

Oh that piece of shit intel overcharges for.... Wait, thats all their CPU's :fuckyou:

Denopqrihg

You call Borland C++ Builder a compiler?!

Great work, jsw. When I tried to make my own emulator, I only wrote the CPU (in asm) and then I was too lazy to make the graphics :D

onewecallgod

everyone knows that people who like P4s are ignorant. they enjoy needlessly spending large amounts of money for little performance

EDIT:
From JAPPsmash's forum said:
While others are running on virtual webhosting, armleg is running on Dual P4 2.8GHZ HT Dedicated Server

apparently, P4 owners are also retarded. theres no such thing as dual P4s :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jale

My Forum said:
While others are running on virtual webhosting, armleg is running on Dual P4 2.8GHZ HT Dedicated Server
I didn't know that and I don't care about :happy: