Arcades

montpics

omer said:
.....Now there is KOF XI too but I haven't played yet.
Darn! That's the only game I haven't find it here! :huh:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
-=VampyR=- said:
MKII is still the greatest to me.

Same here. I remeber when I saw it in an arcade a long time ago. I was still playing (crappy) MKI on my Genesis. It blew me away. I think it still looks pretty good nowadays!

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
alcoatjez said:

Same here.
If I was to choose a Street Fighter game I'd go with SFII: Champion Edition.

Zach

I just spent the last couple days at the Arcade on and off. It really sucks now.

Time Crisis 3's guns are out of alignment, the only game that doesn't cost 4 credits to race and then 3 more per as you advance ( WTF) is Daytona USA. All the other gun games are boring, and even though Galaga is one credit, the left edge of the screen is a little messed up. There was a 1 credit KOF Machine there too. Forgot what it was though. Neo Wave or something like that.

Booo...
Hopefully some of the better local arcades will still be there when I move back to Maryland... And since I'm gonna be there, I guess I can always go to Dave & Busters.

kallion

Simple Man
You think where you're at is bad? Where I live, throughout the entire place there is only one arcade box and you know what it has? Aero Fighters 2... And that's it.

That can only last so long!

IMustBeEmo

ohemmgee teh tryforce!1
Arcades aren't popular here. Neither are internet cafes. There's two internet cafes and one arcade. I've been to the arcade but I haven't visited either of the cafes as I have no interest in them. Too much gambling I guess :rolleyes:

Well I have an idea but I think it's illegal due to copyright laws and such. That's too bad because it would proably keep arcades alive.

But you could build a few custom arcade cabinets, and put their controls depending on what you would use them for. For example you could have one with two lightguns and two buttons and run all sorts of lightgun/shooter games on the hard drive. Then you could have one with a whole bunch of joysticks and buttons for fighting games. And one for sports/action, etc. Decorate accordingly and you could have an arcade with over 3000 games and only 5 cabinets or so!

Last edited:

kallion

Simple Man
Yeah, I've looked into that, Building a custom cabinet and putting mame with 5000+ games on it.

Zach

I live in Maryland again for the time being, so my arcade situation has slightly improved. One of the local malls I used to play at still has their arcade going strong. I found a new favorite gun game, called Warzaid. It's a Konami game and it's excellent. My top so far is making it to level 6 on $3... probably sad stats for a shooter, lol

Last edited: