Recent content by THANAMELESS

1. THANAMELESS

no$zoom

for the no$gba users a handy tool: Links are not included, get them from the source: http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/98363-new-zoom-no-gba-update-again.html
  2. THANAMELESS

Smackdown VS Raw 2009.

Hi guys, at first, i guess im back and i hope i wont be leaving this time soon. Secondly, i got sdvsraw (smackdown vs raw) 2009 as i liked 2008 and wanted to see what it looked like. So i got the rom and went playing everything went fine. So i went to create a superstar and stuff, still no...
  3. THANAMELESS

your legal roms!

i was wondering if anyone had legal rom site's. this contains homebrews site's wich don't have any copyright infrigment material. as a lot of people think al roms ar illegal, and im always searching for alternative's i was wondering if anyone knew a good site. here's one to start of...
  4. THANAMELESS

rasterbate

as rasterbating is mostly done by oldskool gamers, i was wondering if there where some people who were rasterbating, and have the possibilety to show some pictures of it (soon il make some pics myself:D).... for the people who don't know what rasterbating is let me explain: rasterbation is...
  5. THANAMELESS

overclocking toturial.

does anyone has some experience with overclocking, i want to try it, but because i don't wan't to mess up my computer, i thought maybe you guys could help me... any help appricieated.... for people who don't know what overclocking is, it is letting your video card run as a higher one, but it can...
  6. THANAMELESS

ePSXe not fullscreen

is there a possibility to play epsxe but not fullscreen?:happy:
  7. THANAMELESS

idea: emu legend of the year award!

on 22-2-09 {dont know why that date but ok...} i will reach out a few awards {with votes from the community} the catogories are: best newbie 08: most active forum user 08: kindest person 08: the ''i know it all'' award 08: (ment in a positive way, not in the way of a smart**s and last, but...
  8. THANAMELESS

all working stella games!

by me tested all working stella games, amazing lot of work 3d tic-tac-toe - works perfect acid drop (PAL) - works perfect ation force (PAL) - works perfect adventures on GX-12 (PAL) - works perfect adventures of tron - works perfect adventure - works perfect air raiders - works perfect...
  9. THANAMELESS

best emulator of 2008

vote for your favorite emulator of the last year here. sorry i couldn't post more then 10 options max.
  10. THANAMELESS

Project gba2600.

ok so there has been a question about if there is an atari 2600 emu for the gba. the answer is no.... so lets make one!:happy: {thats what i thought} however, i dunno anything about making an emu, and proberly neither do you. but that doesnt matter we have the time, so what i need is. 15-20...
  11. THANAMELESS

THANAMELESS'S guess the gaming sound!!

my own thought show guess the gaming sound is coming to emu-zone!!!!! i will record a very short {0,2 to 30 seconds} and ill upload it for download and live listening. some extra rules: * keep it on topic * every week there will be a new one posted in this topic, dont discuss about ones in the...
  12. THANAMELESS

Game Problem: banjo kazooie n64

i'am having a lot of problems with banjo kazooie on the pj64, it lags a lot, doesn't really matter wich of the plugins{wich i have} i use. so does anyone know the solution of this? i need it a lot because someone requested it to me for doing a few vids. this might be posted earlyer. but i...
  13. THANAMELESS

Emulator Problem: ePSXe error.

after a while of no psx emulating for me i wan't to start again with psx emulating. so i downloaded epsxe 1.7.0 I clicked the .exe, it can't run it because it can't find zlib1.ddl, what happend?
  14. THANAMELESS

RED CARD.

i still don't know how to delete a post.
  15. THANAMELESS

your screensaver

post here your personal screensaver -can be created by you or be your theme-